Paid Surveys

Activity Forums General Discussion Paid Surveys

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  resuri 3 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

xelaiehm
    Participant

What do you think of Paid Surveys? Are you into it? How fast do you think can you cash out from it?

Kelly
    Participant

I do mypoints.com and you have to do some surveys on there. It takes a while for me cause i don’t do all the surveys but on that one i usually only cash out once a year right before vacation and i cash them in to get gas cards for vacation. This yea i got $100.00 worth of gas cards last year i got $200.00. It mainly depends on how many surveys you want to do and on this site you can also just open emails or when you buy something online it also gives you points. There are many ways to earn points on the mypoints site.

xelaiehm
    Participant

wow that’s cool! I would love to check that site!

xelaiehm
    Participant

hi @kelly I have tried to check mypoints website and it seems they aren’t accepting other countries yet 🙁

Stephanie C
    Participant

I take them on SwagBucks… but I’m not very loyal to that. I earn so much more with my writing that I feel like it’s not worth my time 🙁

jsnitz08
      Participant

I feel the same way about @Swagbucks. It seems rather slow.. I need to stop trying to do too much of the “little” things, and focus on what really pays..like blog job. I guess its okay to do swagbucks when i’m bored of writing or thinkng of some inspiration.

Pegasus
    Participant

I do them every now and then but sometimes I feel like they’re a waste of time because I can get so far into them and still be DQ. I like Tellwut Polls because you get the points and they add up and it takes just a few minutes to do I’ve cashed out twice from them.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I use to do them on mturk but ya took too long. Would much rather write or do Perk TV or something.

Kelly
    Participant

What is perk tv? I have never heard of that one.

jkct01
    Participant

I am in several paid survey sites and got paid by all.

iyanpol12
    Participant

Right now, I only do one paid surveys.

resuri
    Participant

I believe survey is more appropriate for people in US or Canada because they are more available survey for them

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.