Paid Blogging Sites

Activity Forums General Discussion Paid Blogging Sites

This topic contains 24 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Nana 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

SadieMarie
    Participant

I know there is here, mykites and mylots as well as bitlander. Then there is poostloop too but does anyone know of any better blogging sites that pays you a decent amount for your work?

simplym
    Participant

I only know and use myLot.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I only use postlooP. People have been earning good on hubpages too but I have been on the site for almost two years without any earning.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I earned a decent amount at bitLanders. Higher than Bubblews but articles must be supported with videos and pictures, 1,000 or more word is better and proper tags is very important too. There is no limit of how much you want to earn.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I do not know any other site where I could earn More than what bitLanders offer.

Danny
    Participant

why not try PTC, small amount but can also add to your paypal

LuckyStar
      Participant

Bitlanders is a good paying site…it is just sad that they had to remove bitcoins….

monsterjar03
      Participant

That’s also the downside of it on my part because I prefer paypal than bitcoins.

shaloowalia
    Participant

PTC and revshare sites are fraught with risk. I have tried them but not anymore.

suni51
    Participant

I know a few sites but they will be of no use to you because these sites accept only Indians as members.

thisnthat
    Participant

I don’t really think of most of those as blogging sites. They are more or less posting sites.

I like stuff like that, but I’d be interested in more sites like Blogjob if anybody has some to share.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

@pinayblogger Does Bitlanders accept USA members? And do the videos have to be your own?

Haraka
      Participant

@anne123farmer You can use others video on your blog on bitlanders but you should give proper credit.
      This terms also applied for images ^_^

Anne Farmer
    Participant

@luckystar Do they pay USA via Paypal? Bitcoins is just for Philipinos?

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

bitLanders switch payment methods from time to time. They are experimenting which works better. When I was new there they pay in Bitcoin or PayPal but after few months they remove PayPal and only pay in Bitcoin. After launching their https://bit-miles.com they remove Bitcoin and only pay via PayPal. There are many members from Pakistan where PayPal is not available so the site added Payza option for other countries.

NOTE: bitLanders pay VERIFIED users only that is why many people I know from the US, UK, Australia, etc. do not join because they don’t want to verify their identity.

suni51
      Participant

@Pinay Blogger I joined bitlanders a couple of months before but heard so many bad reviews about that site. Do you think that is a good site and pays regularly?

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

@ann123farmer we can add embedded videos and image URLs on our bitLanders blog.

But if you want to upload videos and pictures it MUST be ORIGINAL.

Remember, bitLanders pay for hight quality contents. We can submit VIDEOS or BLOG or GALLERY for review and earn more when we receive 5/5 ratings.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Thanks so much for the info, I do appreciate it. Original videos and pictures is accepted. Then you have to get good ratings there, too. The verification thing is somewhat scary, online sites are somewhat sketchy at times.

Jessica
    Participant

I haven’t found any good blogging sites, but I highly recommend the PTC website Clixsense. The cash-out minimum is $8 (but they charge a user fee, so try to cash out around 8.50 or so). I’ve done two or three cash-outs this year, so I can vouch for the legitimacy.

JoDee
    Participant

Good luck with that!! Last year I went through about 6 sites where you could post whatever you wanted to write….those 6 aren’t around today!! I’m ma member of mylot, but money is slowing coming and I do microworkers (doing tasks) All slow in making money but any little bit helps!

gina145
    Participant

It’s not a blogging site, but Prolific Academic is a good site to earn a little extra money. You many not get a new survey every day, but when you get one it will pay quite well without using much of your time and, unlike most survey sites, you won’t get rejected half way through.

nerdieeds
    Participant

Have you heard about milktheblog? I have not visited the site so I am not sure if this site is still working. They don’t accept International users, just US and UK.

Nana
    Participant

Thanks for all the replies I am going to check on s few

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.