Our wishes.

Activity Forums General Discussion Our wishes.

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Victoria
      Participant

Name something you would like to do. Or to own. Any wish you can think of.

My wish right now is to travel to Germany for Oktoberfest in September.
      Anyone else?

Pegasus
      Participant

🙂 That’s a great wish, Victoria 🙂 Germany is beautiful, we were just there for a vacation and they were doing an event at Nurburgring called Rock am Ring.

My wish…if I could have any wish right now I would like things to get done at the snap of my fingers.

kendra
      Participant

I hope to take a trip to Panama before fall is over!

Stephanie C
      Participant

I wish that I could travel to scotland… or ireland… or japan… or brazil… or just about anywhere. I want to see the world and experience new things.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Those would be some great places to visit. I hope you get to go there one day. 🙂

Captain
      Participant

I love to travel too around the world.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My wish is to be rich. I hope one day it comes true. 🙂

Letty B
      Participant

Travel the world and write about it, ride a hot air balloon, go wing-suit flying, earn enough money to do mission trips around the world, ride a horse across wide-open plains, hike all the trails in the world, build my own house, work with birds (especially owls), pet and play with wild animals (like bears and moose)…

ahhh, so many! 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

My wish would be to earn a residual income enough to cover all of my living expenses. I would just need about $1500 a month.

Alyssa Ann Mista
      Participant

I wish I can tour the whole world. LOL
      But first I want to go to Korea. 😀

Atlanta
      Participant

I wish to make enough money online so that I can comfortably travel to at least 3 new countries each year:D.
      I know it sounds like a lot, but I am actually planning to make strategy for it.
      For example:
      STEP 1- make enough money online to make a living- so that I am certain that I can travel whenever I like without stopping work or having to take vacation days.
      That way, I know that the only other thing standing in my way is making enough money.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I thought Oktoberfest is only in my country, now i know it is for all over the world. I wish is to stop the festivals that sells dog and cat’s meat. They do not deserve this as they are pets.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.