Orphan Black Fans?

Activity Forums General Discussion Orphan Black Fans?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

I know there are a lot of people here who enjoy science fiction, so I’m wondering if we have any fans of the Space/BBC America production Orphan Black?

The show is a sci fi thriller starring Canadian actress Tatiana Maslany. She plays not just one or two, but a half dozen recurring characters – plus a whack of others who show up now & again. All of these characters are clones who have found one another despite attempts to keep them from discovering the truth about their origins.

The show is rather PG – not suitable for younger kids. There is some racy stuff that happens, some off-colour humour, and a lot of violence. But Maslany and her costars are brilliant actors, and the show never gets boring.

If you watch the show, I’d love to hear who your favourite clone is. If you haven’t seen it and it sounds interesting, I hope you’ll look for it!

MommaOzzy
      Participant

I like that show. I would like to watch it when I can.

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

Oh, you have so much to catch up on! They’re in season 4 now. (Another good reason to stay home and work here, this summer….)

SadieMarie
      Participant

I have never heard of it before. I tend to watch shows and movies on either hulu or Netflix.

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I used to watch Hulu before they started to block Canadians 🙁

We have Netflix, but a lot of the shows I like are not offered on Netflix in Canada. I’m really lucky with Orphan Black, because Space streams it free online.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.