Online Shopping

Activity Forums General Discussion Online Shopping

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

realityspeaks
      Participant

I like to shop online. You get products at a relatively low price online. Do you like shopping online?

aveyarrum
      Participant

Where I live, the Internet provides the most variety. The shipping charges are nothing compared to the gas prices, the time spent and the wear on the car. I shop often where I get free shipping and free returns, I measure accurately and I enjoy a nice cup of coffee at my kitchen table as the raindrops fall outside my kitchen window!

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yeah, if its free shipping we save a lot. In cases where shipping charges apply, sometimes the shipping charges are more expensive than the product.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I don’t mind just wish I had more money to shop more. Lol

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yeah, Money it never seems enough. In my case most of it goes paying bills,

aveyarrum
      Participant

Thrift shop bargains and eBay stretches my money! Be happy…there are some who live under bridges with NO bills to pay!

Ross
      Participant

I shop a lot on SnapDeal, eBay and Flipkart.
      My latest purchase online is roasted coffee beans. I can’t get good coffee beans where I stay and purchased some with a great offer on theindianbean.com
      Hope it gets delivered soon as I am running out of beans

realityspeaks
        Participant

True, we have got to be happy with what we have.

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yes, that’s the advantage of shopping online, you can get products for different parts of the globe.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Me as well I have barely enough to even cover bills. 🙁 Hopefully one day that will change!!

realityspeaks
        Participant

I hope some day we won’t have to pay bills, will it happen… I hope it does.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I am using often Amazon for online shopping. I like it and I am glad with their services.

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yes, Amazon does offer some excellent deals.

tinnie
      Participant

I do like online shopping. But only for certain things. And what I love the most is, that you can get a lot of stuff online that you can’t find in regular shops.

realityspeaks
        Participant

True, we do find things that are not available in stores in our neighborhood. Furthermore, you get good deals on products.

kendralala
      Participant

I ONCE Hated shopping online because i have a lot of fears.. i know you know what i mean.. but by the moment i tried, i kept on trying till this very moment. i just even got my last order last night.. awesome! less hassle.. away from congestion and just sitting 🙂

Anja Poulsen
      Participant

I do almost all of my department store shopping online and about half of my grocery shopping online (they deliver). It’s essential for me as I don’t have transportation always to the stores.

realityspeaks
        Participant

I was not happy with groceries delivered online. I had ordered fruits and vegetables this one time and the fruits and veggies delivered we not very fresh. After that episode I have never purchased groceries online, I prefer to handpick my groceries at a market. However,for everything else I love online shopping.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I shopped online once and I was satisfied because of the payment method. I don’t provide my card information doing an online shopping.

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yeah, some sites you can pay after delivery of goods, and many online shoppers opt for COD on online shopping platforms.

marygoround
      Participant

I did online shopping in Lazada but one product I purchased is not favorable for me. 🙁

angela
        Participant

Also, what is Lazada?

peachpurple
      Participant

yes, I like shopping at Lazada but problem is the discount is not given even the price is stated in the site. Happens frequently

angela
      Participant

Yes, it’s easy for xmas gifts!

beman
      Participant

I am a lazy person, so yeah.

misswulans
      Participant

I like to shop on ebay, lazada, zalora, and some other sites. I purchased a bag from one of the shopping site and I’m satisfied with the result and I get some vouchers as bonus. I shopped on ebay few times, there was once time when the item didnt arrive to my address but the seller refunded my money with no problem.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.