No more rewards for reply…

Activity Forums General Discussion No more rewards for reply…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Shasha
      Participant

It’s very bad after analyzing that we’re no more able to get rewarded by points on our replies to any post… You may check, it’s just my observation. If I’m wrong then please notify here…

Haraka
      Participant

I found no problem with score for comment.
      Maybe you can try to open another page to update your point ^_^

Shasha
        Participant

May it is happening to me only but really, I had tried everything but failed to see any addition to my points after leaving the comments…

Heart
      Participant

Are you referring to post on walls or blogs? On blogs I think it needs to get approve first.

shaloowalia
      Participant

Points are being credited for replies on posts.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

I don’t think we get the points for comments on other people’s posts, but it does seem we are getting credit for all comments on our own blog posts. And while it used to be that only members could comment, I believe non-members can now leave a comment on our blogs too.

So things are a bit different, but I wouldn’t say “very bad.” There are still plenty of earning opportunities.

Anne-Marie Guyer
      Participant

I have not noticed. I will start taking notice.

wolfgirl569
      Participant

I am still getting mine for replies as I have 43 points earned for different things and I only had a couple of visitors points. So 40 or so for interacting today.

nakitakona13
      Participant

I will try for the sake of experiment. After this comment, I will refresh this page and check my comment if it gets a point.

nakitakona13
      Participant

And here’s the result:

null

Anne Farmer
      Participant

I’m not sure what you mean but just got back on the site this morning. I do hope nothing has changed as far as lowering the ability to earn here.

cessy08
      Participant

I feel lost. I replied to a topic and earned points. I replied to comments left on my blog and earned points.

rextrulove

That is exactly what you should see, @cessy08.

cessy08
        Participant

@rextrulove: so is it an issue with the TP? I do hope he raised it with @sheridan to see if there’s something wrong with his account especially if he’s losing points because of this.

rextrulove

@cessy08, my understanding is that it has been taken care of and was the result of an incorrect time zone setting.

cessy08
        Participant

oh glad to learn it’s been resolved @rextrulove. I was worried if this is another glitch from the migration that i didn’t notice.

TAlberts
      Participant

I have not noticed it. I got my points and if there are change, I think @Sheridan will update us.

peachpurple
      Participant

i have just tested before typing this message, I left a comment at a forum got 1 point, I left a message in a blog of a writer, got 1 point, I left a comment to the person who had left a comment in my post, got 1 point too.

You have to refresh you main profile page, you points will accumulate.
      But you can only answer 25 comments for a forum, get 25 points, if answer the 26th comment,you don’t get any extra points, because that is the limit per person.

Shasha
      Participant

Ok! Guys it has been understood…. It was a glitch happened to me that day, nothing else…. Now I’m getting those back…
      And thanks for very needy information… @peachpurple

Rish
      Participant

I have not noticed yet, let me check.

suni51
      Participant

I am not facing any problem with my comments anywhere whether my own blogs or others’. I have been credited for every activity so I have nothing add.

metsrock69
      Participant

I just joined a little over a week ago and I always get points when I reply to my posts. I don’t know about when I comment on other posts but I will find out …… right about…… Now!

gina145
      Participant

@bestwriter There are limits to how much one can earn for all activities here. The most you can earn for comments is 25 points per day. You can find the full list on the rewards page, but you’ll need to click on each activity to see its limit.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.