Night lamp or pitch dark

Activity Forums General Discussion Night lamp or pitch dark

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nona 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Ross
    Participant

When you go to sleep at night do you like your bedroom to be pitch black or leave a night lamp on. I prefer having a little light streaming into the room. I either switch on a night lamp or leave a curtain open to let some light in.

realityspeaks
    Participant

I quite miss the glow of a night lamp at night. I might just buy one this weekend.

Ross
    Participant

@realityspeaks Let me know when you buy one. Hope you get something with a nice warm soft glow.

angela
    Participant

Science says you are supposed to have zero light when you sleep.

Nona
    Participant

Well I would LIKE for my room to be pitch black. But the city put in a new street light that penetrates my thick curtains. And the neigbors floodlight shines right in my bedroom window. And my husband insists on leaving a light on in the living room and that glows into my bedroom too.

Frankly some nights I feel like I could read a book with the lights off.

tinnie
    Participant

I definitely prefer black, but over the years I got used to some light coming through the windows as there are many street lights out there and it’s weird to sleep somewhere where it’s pitch black. Same goes for sound. I like for it to be really quiet, but no sound at all weirds me out.

Nona
      Participant

@tinnie I can’t sleep without the sound of a fan. All year long, even in the coldest of winter. Being too quiet I just CANT fall asleep.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.