Activity Forums General Discussion New Year

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

What is/are your new year’s resolution/s?? 😀

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

I will see to it that I really can pursue a diet so I might lose some weight. 😀

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’d like to get fit and healthy and in a better financial position this year.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

I like that! I wish you could fulfill those! 😀

kendralala
      Participant

here is my list

1) not to be over jealous
      2)be diligent in reporting to work
      3) DIET
      4)SAVE
      5)SAVE
      6)SAVE

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

good luck on your list.. I hope you can definitely get it.. 🙂

kendra
      Participant

Well, my new year resolutions didn’t come to me until new year’s night, and I have a list! Lol. Some are just resolutions I’ve made throughout the years and just continue to improve upon, or maintain, like my exercise and health routine, for instance. New resolutions I made for this year, though, included to create NEW dreams with my significant other, dreams we can share, create and experience together. 2. Above everything, ENJOY every moment I can manage to enjoy, have FUN and feel happiness. I know it sounds so lame and cliche, but I’ve been on a serious journey with getting happy, relaxed and fun. It’s working, but takes some effort still. Hopefully, it’ll soon just be my natural state of being! How awesome life would be!

A few others I made are to get out of my comfort zone more often, expand in my career, get back to work on my book, which has been lying there collecting… digital dust for a year, etc. Yea, I’ll have a lot of work to do! Lol.

Dick
      Participant

I would be successful in my business.

workathomegal
      Participant

I want to lose weight and hopefully will earn a lot more online than I did in 2014 as this is my online means of income right now. We shall see how it goes I guess.

Yvanne Garcia
        Participant

I hope you could fulfill those! 😀

waflay
      Participant

My new year resolution is to be a better online earner.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.