New to blog job

Activity Forums General Discussion New to blog job

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

metsrock69
      Participant

Hello, I am new to this website and very excited to get started.I have been using the internet for almost 20 years and have been surfing millions of sites in the process.I started in chat rooms games sites and social media.I have many friends from all over the world.That is one of the great things about using the world wide web.I wish you all a great day and will be reading and commenting on most of your posts.

Kyla Matton Osborne
      Participant

Welcome to BlogJob! It looks like you’re off to a great start 🙂

metsrock69
        Participant

Thank you for the welcome. At first I was skeptic about joining but I am glad I did.I actually just added this to my profile portfolio

MommaOzzy
      Participant

Hi. I’m a new member to this site. I’m very happy about making a name for myself and experiencing new things! I hope to make lots of great friends and share ideas with people around the world. I’ve been on persona paper and tsu, even though I didn’t post much. But now I think I’ll have more time to do some writing! 🙂
      Hope everybody has an awesome day

Kyla Matton Osborne
        Participant

I’m so glad you finally made it! And can’t wait till you gain access to profile editing so you can add your avatar pic 😛

rextrulove

@mommaozzy, it’s nice that you could join us. We have a lot of fun here and it is a great way to share knowledge.

rextrulove

Welcome to the site, @metsrock69. There are quite a few people here from all over the place.

Coral Levang
      Participant

I am new to this site, but many will know me. I have always used my own name and never an alias.

Already, I am seeing some familiar faces. I am sure I will have plenty of questions before the week is through.

Lee Ka
      Participant

Hi @metsrock69, welcome to the site. I just joined two days ago too, I think it’s a really nice place to hang around and the people here are nice and friendly too.

Hope we’ll enjoy spending our time here! 🙂

Nana
      Participant

Happy to see so many new faces come to a family fun filled site hopefully I am friends with all

metsrock69
      Participant

Thank you for the welcome @Le kaa & @Nana. I will be seeing you both on here.

shaloowalia
      Participant

Welcome new members…Hope you will enjoy working on this site!

Jappy
      Participant

welcome new members
      saw many new ones today

nerdieeds
      Participant

I am glad you were able to made it here. Welcome to BlogJob!

simplym
      Participant

I’m new too! I hope to explore and learn more about blogjob.com

nakitakona13
      Participant

I am also a new member for I have just joined several hours ago. I am still in the processing of finding friends, getting my way through this new writing environs. Anyway, it is my pleasure to welcome you here.

Dick
      Participant

Welcome to blogjob all.

Sau Lin
      Participant

hello everyone, is my first day here.

Mia
      Participant

hi there and welcome

Maricel
      Participant

happy to welcome you here in Blogjob I am sure you will love your stay here just like us. 🙂 😉

Pinay Blogger
      Participant

Another newbie here 🙂

Ramakrishnan
      Participant

Hi, this is Ramakrishnan. Excited to join this site after waiting for several months. Expecting a great start and a nice time.

Vivian Sudhir
      Participant

Thanks metsrock69. Wish you the same.

monsterjar03
      Participant

I’m a newbie as well. I signed up few hours ago.

metsrock69
        Participant

Welcome to the Blog job. I find it really friendly and being here only 2 days, I have made several friends.

LuckyStar
      Participant

hi, there! I’m also new here. Welcome to us!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.