Name one reason why we should love our life and the world around!

Activity Forums General Discussion Name one reason why we should love our life and the world around!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Victoria
      Participant

Let me start.

1. The life is full of nice people, and if we are lucky enough, we can be surrounded by them.

Who is gonna name reason #2?

kendra
      Participant

Amen to that! That which you look for is exactly what you’ll see (law of attraction.) So, expecting the world is full of great people will bring that to your experience.

Number 2 reason: Because we can make a difference in the world, we can achieve goals and make the world (or even just our world) what we want.

Number 3: Because life is always changing, and there is always a chance that it’ll get even better for you.

Hope those 2 made sense. 😉

Pegasus
      Participant

I have a beautiful chalkboard art type sign that says “Because sometimes when you look around, this life is pretty amazing”

It’s true – there is beauty and wonder everywhere. There is a lesson to be learned in every bad thing that happens, there is happiness to be taken away in the smallest of gestures. The smallest kindness can ripple into unimaginable good.

kendra
      Participant

Pegasus: I like that! It reminded me of a book I’d read a while back. Can’t recall the name of it or the author at the moment, but he kept repeating (it was mostly about his journey in life) “this is a truly amazing life,” and he did a great job because it stuck with me. I’m frequently reminded of that, and I’ll look around to find even more truly amazing things. 😉 Kinda helps when you’re down.

Amalthea Hustles
      Participant

Reasons to love life and the world: nature and all its magnificence.

-Science and t echnology and all that they show for the power of humanity.

-The potential of the human brain — how awesome is that, to be a computing, sensing, thinking, feeling thing? And to be able to connect with other things, to perceive and to dream?

There are a great many more. I think the world is just full of lovely things.

Tuba
      Participant

I do not believe as such on this reason thingy, but I simply believe on making lemonade from lemons, I do not find as such reason to live or anything..

Nicolee25
      Participant

We only get one shot at this life so why not enjoy it the most we can.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Reason to love life is because you have your purpose, you have to live to find it and do it. You are born with purpose and you will be loving life because of it.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.