My self

Activity Forums General Discussion My self

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Diya 3 years ago.

• Author

Diya
    Participant

I m Diya Raniya.I m from Pakistan. I live in a big city of pakistan. My city name is lahore. I love my city.
    Firstly,
    I like to introduce my self. I have 7 siblings 3 sisters and 3 brothers. Seventh one is I am. I did masters. I did masters in business economics. I love business and business subjects. I always got good marks in business related subjects.now I want to do further studies. But right now I m just thinking.I did not take admission still. And now it was all about my education.now I should tell something about my likes and duslikes I like red and pink color.I like to eat biryani.I like to visit different places. My favorite place on earth is Makkah and Madina.
    Now something about my family my elder brother live in london. Right now my brother, mom and dad are performing Umrah today.
    I have many friends some are my bet friendz I want to mention their name Tuba my childhood friend anum my school friend saiqa my college friend and sobia my university friend.now I m little connected with all of them due to busy routine.
    Now something about this site I m using this site first time. And I love with this site. It is really interested.hope I will gain something from here.
    I want to become a big man 🙂
    Ok friendz
    It was all about me.
    Stay connected.
    Diya 🙂 happy

angie10
    Participant

hello Diya, nice to meet you 🙂 Welcome to BlogJob and hope you’re enjoying discovering what you can do here at BlogJob. Happy blogging.

Diya
    Participant

Thanks dear

Diya
    Participant
      Thanks dear yeah enjoying a lot.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.