My points are back

Activity Forums Help and Support My points are back

This topic contains 38 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  DW Davis 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Andria Perry
    Participant

@sheridan when I came to the site this morning I seen that ALL my points were back.I had 6868, I cashed out 5,000 and you have already paid me for those I should only have 1868.

Thanks for putting the share buttons back 🙂

nakitakona13
    Participant

That is good. Me I have 2,422 points. I need 2,578 more points to reach 5,000 for my first and if not last redemption. Is there anybody who is kind enough to spare me some points?

dawnwriter
      Participant

@nakitakona13 The Transfer Points facility has been withdrawn for the time being. I hope the site gets back on its feet and you are able to reach 5000 points. I also hope it won’t be your last one.

nakitakona13
      Participant

@dawnwriter that is what I am hoping too. Before that, however, I am confused on what to do. Now that I have noticed some improved in this site, I am now optimistic about its normal function. I know all of us are crossing our fingers for that.

Sheridan
    Participant

The database was corrupted yesterday so we had to restore it from a backup made on 5/4. Unfortunately there’s no way to recover the content submitted to the site since then. So if you made a points transfer or a redemption request within that time period and your point balance should be different, please report it in this post so I can adjust your points balance accordingly. My sincerest apologies once again to everyone who lost content because of the backup recovery.

On a much brighter note, the server admins were able to track down the cpu overloading problem which was causing the downtime issues to brute force attacks coming out of Romania. They have put measures in place to protect the site from additional attacks. I’m hopeful that the site will start performing much better now.

angie10
      Participant

@sheridan….that’s fantastic to hear, as I’m sure all BlogJob member will agree :)))) Thanks also for having taken the time to process payments, even amidst all this mess. I can confirm I also received my money, but today the 10 0000 points I redeemed have been put back.

Andria Perry
      Participant

That is wonderful to hear! And I owe you 5,000 points from the now total of 6868, I should have 1868. @sheridan

DW Davis
      Participant

@sheridan, My point total has returned to 1624, however I donated 1,069 points to @dawnwriter, so my balance should be 555 points.

I’m glad to say the site does seem to be working much better. Thanks to you and the other admins for that. Is there any estimate yet on when and if the reward program will be reinstated?

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Hi @sheridan, I should have 0 points remaining because I already transferred my points to my friends here. Thank you for the payment!!!

So it means we will get back the soonest? That is exciting.

JoDee
      Participant

First, thank-you sissy @Grecy Garcia for the points so I could cash out!! Next, thank-you @sheridan, I cashed out and still have 4,155 points??? Have over 5,000 because I was able to cash out at $25. Also while I have your attention @sheridan, it seems when I cashed out I duplicated my redeem…just getting paid once is good enough!! lol 😉

gayathri
    Participant

Hi@sheridan, Yesterday I cashed out 5000 points and you have sent the payment. Thanks for the prompt payment. But again my balance shows 5099 points today instead of just 99 points. Please adjust my balance. By the way it’s great to know that the problems are getting set right and the site will perform better now.

laksh
    Participant

Great, but please request them not to block any particular country for such reasons.. due to a few people, genuine members and visitors may be affected if country-block is implemented..

Wish you all the best 🙂 @sheridan

suni51
      Participant

@laksh but where did you read they will block members from specific countries?

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

@suni51 I think @laksh only assumes on that because based on experience, some blogging sites block certain country to avoid a brute attack.

laksh
    Participant

nope.. not guess..
    I can’t find that post, but somewhere Sheridan mentioned it recently that someone’s country was blocked by the server admins, and he wasn’t aware of that.. I think dawnwriter was having trouble in logging in..
    @suni51 @grecy095

angie10
      Participant

Oh Lord, that’s very scary! I hope that can be rectified. I just hope it doesn’t come to that.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Do you know the country of @dawnwriter? @laksh. I hope not.

laksh
    Participant

@grecy095
    I do.. it’s Pakistan.. but I’m not sure which one was blocked.. but it did happen recently. But since it came to Sheridan’s notice, I think we need not bother about it now 🙂

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

okay @laksh but we take note of that also. Thanks for the information. I hope @dawnwriter will able to log in.

angie10
      Participant

Same here sis Grecy Garcia….It’d be such a shame to lose dawnwriter and other people whose countries they decide to block 🙁

suni51
    Participant

I think it was a member from Germany who was facing problems but admin helped her in logging in. Maybe member mentioned by you too was facing the same problem @laksh

SHOHANA
    Participant

Dear @sheridan best of luck and come back soon. Waiting for the best ever blogjob 🙂

sweetmuffins
    Participant

Wow this is a good news to all members. I redeemed too yesterday and I only have 64 points left in my account. Thanks again for the payment sir. Hope everything will be fine soon. God bless.

luciaanna
    Participant

This morning I received payment. Thank you so much @sheridan. Now all my points are back. As I had 9011 points and I cashed out 7500, I should only have 1511 points.

TAlberts
    Participant

I received the payment this morning too @sheridan. I should have only 235 points left now as I redempt for 50$. I had 7735 points before I redempt. Thank you very much. I hope everything will be fine soon.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

I should have only 172 points instead of 9272 because I cashed out a few days ago (actually yesterday because I made an error while cashing out the day before and it didn’t go through right before yesterday) when Grecy donated 900 of her points to me the other day. I received payment today for the cashed out points. 9272 was what I had before Grecy donated her 900 points to me.

nerdieeds
    Participant

Hello @sheridan,

You can remove my points as I’ve received the payment for it.

Wishing for the best of this community.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I think @maricel did not receive my transferred points. Now points are back. Thank you!👍

nerdieeds
      Participant

We all got our points back. And now Sheridan is working on removing them. I reported mine and he removed my 6k points.

Anja Poulsen
    Participant

I had 5561 points and redeemed 5000 so I should have only 561.

junebride
    Participant

got back my 10k points today…

Mely
    Participant

Blog.job is great

angie10
    Participant

Yay, I just refreshed the page and the 10 000 points I claimed have disappeared! I take it as a good sign that BlogJob is well on the way to recovery :)))

nerdieeds
    Participant

Great! Mine’s back to ZERO.

kimdalessandro
    Participant

I should have zero points right now. @sheridan Letting you know so they can be removed. Thanks. 🙂

Anne Farmer
    Participant

Well thanks for the adjustment, but now I have zero points and should have 172, unless there won’t be anymore points at all anymore. 🙁 172 points is a lot to me if we do get back to being able to regain the rewards program again.

dawnwriter
    Participant

Hi @sheridan.

I should also have 0 points as I redeemed and got paid. I just hope all those people who tried to transfer their points to me have got them back because they did not get transferred to my account.

Today when I logged in, I intended to find out who had transferred points to me and how many. But I cannot find the thread which @kimdalessandro had started “Points for Dawnwriter.

If I am not mistaken

@corallevang : 534 points
    @dwdavis : 1069
    @rextrulove: 500
    @bestwriter: 1100

@iyanpol12 and @kimdalessandro had also transferred me some points but i do not know exactly how much.

Out of these points, only those sent by @corallevang and @dwdavis got transferred to my account. Did the others get their points back?

rextrulove

@dawnwriter, my points were put back into my account, so no worries from me.

iyanpol12
    Participant

@sheridan Hi sir. I only have 36 points remaining before. But there are points that never transferred like dawnwriter said.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.