My First Payment On Forum coin!

Activity Forums Blog Monetization My First Payment On Forum coin!

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author

lejla1311
      Participant

I had my first payment on Forum Coin. Two days ago I send a private message to the admin of the site and the next day the money was sent to me. This Form is very friendly and you can post up to 17 answers and posts daily which are paid for one or two points.

Narayan
      Participant

Could you please explain more about how much we can earn there? I joined it and went through the details but I felt the scope to earn points was very limited there when compared to blogjob

thisnthat
        Participant

The amount you can earn there daily has been decreased (mainly due to abuse of scammers earlier). You can earn a maximum of 34 cents per day there currently, by posting 17 times in the highest paying topics (business and webmaster).

Narayan
        Participant

Thank you so much for the detailed reply..But I doubt if I can contribute much to those topics 🙁

shaloowalia
      Participant

forum coin is good. i have cashed out thrice there.

luciaanna
      Participant

Wonderful news here! Congrats @lejla1311

erlymccheaven
      Inactive

@lejla1311, Congrats…Please expand your explanation about Form Coin.How to do this.Thanks.

Dick
      Participant

That is great, I am reach the payout also.

lejla1311
      Participant

Thank you all for kind words. Well, Forum Coin is one very friendly form and I simply love it. All you have to do is make and account and answer the qestions on forum and get involved. Just like this forum here. It is important to write posts that are related to the topic and to share your experience and thoughts. Daily you can answer on 17 posts. They pay 1 or 2 points, it depends on the topic. Also you can get rewarded by site admins if you contribte properly to the site with your comments and advice. That happened to me 😀

TAlberts
        Participant

I have joined the ForumCoin after reading this forum. Well done Guys. You have inspired me to join the site. Thanks.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

it is paid 2 points on other thread but on general chat it is only 1 points. I got paid there 7th times and one of my trusted site.

Narayan
        Participant

7 times? How long did you take to get 7 payments?

Grecy Garcia
        Participant

It will take 15 days before you get your first 500 points as the site has 2 or 1 point in every thread now. Before there is a thread that gives 3 points that is why I get my first 500 coins in 10 days so I get paid thrice in a month.

resuri
      Participant

Congratulations to all of you got paid. I need to check that out

deepam
      Participant

congratulations, I am motivated

lejla1311
      Participant

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Ugly Beast
      Participant

Congrats my friend, hope you have many others payments 🙂

lejla1311
      Participant

Thank you @pdragon26

superwolvie3
      Participant

Still kinda fuzzy on this payment and daily limit stuff…any suggestions?

iyanpol12
      Participant

Just got my payment last Friday. It was my second payment.

resuri
      Participant

Congats to all of you have paid from the Forun coins

TAlberts
      Participant

Congratulations @lejla1311 and to all who have been paid.

munda23
      Participant

Thanks for sharing your experience.. i will also join this site Forum coin.

deepam
      Participant

I wish i had the time to participate on forums. On forum wheel, we get paid only half which sort of de motivated me.

peachpurple
      Participant

I had been paid once at forumcoin but now it is harder to reach because the number of posts had been reduced

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes the number of post reduced to 10 and sometimes even the BMW sites gives only a point once you post your comments.

Narayan
        Participant

@grecy095 No dear.. it gives 1.5 points for BMW..they don’t show the half point, so we feel like that.. for example, if you have 10 points and u post one in BMW, your points become 11 (actually 11.5) and when u post another post, it shows 13.. observe it next time 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Thank you @laksh for the correction and enlightenment. I will go there now.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.