Mother's :)

Activity Forums General Discussion Mother's :)

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Payton
      Participant

I have a question to all of you mother’s out there who gave birth.. How did you find out that you were pregnant? Like, did you have a gut feeling or suspicion or did it creep up on you?

writer
      Participant

I was one of those, ‘only one time’ girls. I was 18 and the one time I let it happen was it. I thought I had the flu because I was so sick. My mother told me I was pregnant; then she threw me out of the house.

Pegasus
        Participant

Wow. If you don’t mind me asking, how long ago was that? Have things improved between you and your mom?

Pegasus
      Participant

For me and my first baby, my period was late and granted we were trying, but I got pregnant the DAY my husband came home from the military. It was SO fast that people gave me a hard time about being faithful (I was). I took a pregnancy test and it was positive and then I went and had a doctor do a blood test.

For my second son it was more of an “I just know” feeling.

Payton
      Participant

Ahh, I don’t know I have been trying for a while now because we feel it’s right, but obviously it isn’t the right time says my body LOL… Hmmm I wish i knew the feeling -__- LOL I envy you

Pegasus
        Participant

🙁 How long have you guys been trying, Payton? Has it been long enough to a point where you feel like you would benefit from seeing a fertility doctor? I have 2 unfortunate incidents in my past – I definitely know what it’s like to have your body feel like it’s just not doing what you hope it will. HUGS

Payton
        Participant

It hasn’t been that long yes Peg, and It’s only been a couple of months, but it’s like those people who have sex then within 3 weeks they get pregnant like how?? Lol

Emily Hargrove
      Participant

I had a gut feeling. Even before I missed my period and before I started getting queasy, I kept feeling… I don’t know, like I wasn’t alone? I guess that sounds kind of weird. I think I just FELT pregnant.

Believe me, it’ll happen when it happens. I had a friend who tried to get pregnant for a year and as soon as she stopped actively trying, BAM, pregnant. Sometimes the stress can prevent the body from doing what it’s supposed to do.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

It took me a few years to have my first one after coming off birth control and then took me almost 6 more years to have my second. It has been another six years and nothing. I really didn’t know until I saw a doctor at 3 months with each one.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I’ve been pregnant twice but have never given birth. The first time was a shock. The second time I just knew. I could feel it. A feeling of fullness almost lol and just a sense that something was there.

Nana
      Participant

my first we plained and I just ahad that feeling my second was a surprise throwing up

xunzsam
      Participant

Don’t know…. we are still trying and its been 5 years now

kendralala
      Participant

I was just delayed for few days then I suspected.. after few weeks, i took pregnancy test and it was positive. I took another after a week and it was positive again. I wasn’t sure still. I went to an OB-GYNE and had myself checked after a two months since I was still delayed . The doctor applied a DOPPLER ULTRAsound to me, and there you go, I could hear my baby’s heartbeat. The feeling was inexplicable when you hear your baby’s beat.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.