Most points

Activity Forums General Discussion Most points

Tagged: ,

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What’s the most points you have earned in a day on here?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I think the most I have made is 2000 points but am not to sure as I dont keep up with the amounts of points I make.

kendra
      Participant

I actually have no clue! Lol. I don’t keep up with them. I notice them popping up at the side over there a lot, but I haven’t ever kept a strict enough eye to find out exactly how many I’ve earned in any one day. I do know the most active I’ve been here was a couple days ago, so I’m sure I earned the most I’ve yet to earn that day, but I have no idea how many it was. I just try to be active here as much as time allows, so whatever points I do manage to accumulate, I just let them do their thing until I feel like I might be ready to check out what you can do with them.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think the most I’ve ever earned in a single day was a little over 3000.

Pegasus
      Participant

I haven’t ever really noticed it. I am guessing it was back when I did those social blogger tasks. I just write and though i have a goal in mind it bums me out if I don’t meet it so I just write and try to be happy with what happens at the end of the day lol

SadieMarie
      Participant

Ya I wish we could still earn unlimited points. I really miss that. Lol

joseph
      Participant

3000, wow @sadie. thats great. how much do you guys make nowadays with the daily limits on.

SadieMarie
      Participant

For me the most I am able to make in a single day is 1100 points.

kendralala
      Participant

Maybe I guess, the most points has been 300.. EVER! :d

Simona Abdi
      Participant

With my limit of 150 points….it’s impossible to make more than 150.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Oh no. Have you tried any of the projects yet? You can unlock the ability of earning more daily points by unlocking those. 🙂

Jah Verana
      Participant

I don’t know yet because I am a beginner here.. Its been my 2 days already and got 277 points.. I don’t know what is the secret on making up more points. I am hoping someone will advice me too..

realityspeaks
      Participant

When was the unlimited points feature stopped? I’m guessing when the unlimited points feature was in place members must have been reaching their redemption pretty much fast.

SadieMarie
      Participant

If you go to the earn rewards section there are projects you can do to raise your daily point limit. I got that many before just by blogging a ton. Now my daily limit is 1200 points.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I tried those projects, but yet I had not any success.

Admin
        Participant

@simonex You would have to meet the qualification requirements of each project in order to have your application approved and to increase your daily limit.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I know @Sheridan, but my problem is that my friends where I share my posts on social websites like FB, seem to be not interested on this kind of websites. I had same problem with other websites where I was member, like Bubblews i.e.

SadieMarie
      Participant

@simonex some great places to gain traffic is stumble upon & Facebook groups. Even if you don’t know anyone there. I seem to get a decent amount of traffic from those sources. You could join Facebook blog groups.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

@sadiemarie Thanks for your suggestions , I will try to follow them.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Your very welcome @simonex We also have a sharing group if you want any help with sharing more posts to try & increase traffic. 🙂

Simona Abdi
      Participant

I am working now for that.

beman
      Participant

150p. Well I am still new.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.