More Views

Activity Forums Blog Monetization More Views

Tagged: 

This topic contains 27 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Jyothi 3 years ago.

• Author

SadieMarie
    Participant

How do you get more traffic to your blog? I need some more tips on increasing my views.

Heather
    Participant

I would also like to know this, I think adding more friend might help.

Zacc
    Participant

I would advice you to consider the following options;

1. Try to write posts which are related to the name of your blog

2. Share every post on your social media

3. Try to write post that are at least 400 words

4. Write posts free form errors and should be original that is your own work and not copied from other sources.

NB: This is my suggestion but do not imply that I am perfect.

Danny
    Participant

nice suggestions @zacc
    What I want to suggest is to write more each day.

shaloowalia
    Participant

Sharing your posts on social media and interaction with fellow bloggers is the key.

peachpurple
    Participant

i always share my posts url at social medias, the ones that are provided here

priscillaking
    Participant

Blogjob makes it very easy to connect with more people than we have time (or get paid) to follow. How do we choose? I tend to start from my e-mail notifications of comments on my stuff, open the Blogjob page of each friend who’s commented (as time allows), and check out what s/he has posted lately. This makes it easier to balance blog comments, wall comments, and forum comments instead of maxing out on only one.

I also find myself ignoring someone for weeks, then reading eight or ten of that person’s blog posts in one day when I finally open her/his profile page.

You are not the only one like that. When you have limited time it’s not easy. I use facebook a lot and the blogging groups there.

shaloowalia
    Participant

I think we should start visiting each others’ blogs and start commenting. We are more focused on writing posts and earning points through forums or profile comments We are neglecting the blog comments.

Yes @shaloowalia – that’s correct. However, some users have comment moderation enabled. So, the comments aren’t instantly credited. That’s why people tend to ignore this trend.

shaloowalia
    Participant

@fun1oriented2learning I agree! But if we aspire to complete projects then we must focus on interactions on blogs.

Soraya Bowie
    Participant

You just have to keep at it. Write good quality content on a regular basis and don’t forget to use social media. Articles should be 300-400 words minimum. Don’t forget to interact with other users on this site too.

Interaction and good content is the key. It takes time to build things up. Good luck to everyone.

nerdieeds
      Participant

Will definitely try to create good content.

Rona
    Participant

i checked rusty’s blog and it was awesome. i am trying to find a good quality content too. i am not good at blogging and is still trying to learn. and i don’t do much pictures. so maybe i should learn to capture a few for my blog.

Jyothi
    Participant

post or share your url in facebook and other social media.

gina145
    Participant

@rusty2rusty This is the first time I’ve heard of Co-promote. I’ll definitely have to look at it when I’ve got a bit of free time. Right now I should be asleep, so it will have to wait.

can you tell me more about co-promote? @rusty2rusty

suni51
    Participant

@Sandy aka rusty2rusty what you suggested is perhaps one of the best ways to get more traffic.

TAlberts
    Participant

Is gone due to maintainance but you can activate the Super Socializer in your plugin. Just go to your dashboard site and click plugin. There you can find it @grace.😀�

TAlberts
    Participant

Where to find that Co promote link on Twitter @rusty2rusty? I have not found it.☺

thisnthat
    Participant

Thank you for the link but also for the information and explanation. I appreciate it, and I plan on looking into this. It sounds like a good idea.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.