Missing posts

Activity Forums General Discussion Missing posts

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  rextrulove 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Andria Perry
    Participant

I wrote one article yesterday and today its gone, anyone else missing yesterdays post?

rextrulove

The blog I posted yesterday also is gone.

Andria Perry
      Participant

Okay, I think he is working on something because I am seeing some good things coming back, maybe we can repost, I always have mine saved.

dawnwriter
    Participant

I have an eerie feeling that we have gone back in time on Blogjob because our old points are being shown and the forum thread Rewards program temporarily suspended has very few comments.

Andria Perry
      Participant

I seen that and I made a forum because its not right for anyone to try and cash out again because of this glitch.

DW Davis
      Participant

I was thinking the same thing when I logged in this afternoon and saw at my points.

nakitakona13
    Participant

Mine is also gone. I couldn’t find it in my dashboard so as with its separate post link. Why?

angie10
    Participant

As soon as the announcement was made, I stopped all blogging because I thought it would be prudent to wait until everything was back to normal and we had the green light from Sheridan.

DW Davis
    Participant

I am missing a post from yesterday also. I noticed the points I’d donated to another member have reappeared in my account. It seems the site has reverted to the activity as of May 3rd, before everything went awry.

Fifi Leigh
    Participant

yeah, me too. actually all the posts i did on may 4th and May 5th disappeared. i recently reposted them. my sharing buttons on each site disappeared, and i cannot even find the super socializer on the dashboard. so, i dont know what is going on here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.