Memorable day

Activity Forums General Discussion Memorable day

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

waflay
      Participant

In our everyday experiences there are days good or bad that we find hard to forget that easily. Share your good or bad days that are memorable.

henry
      Participant

I can remember one of the bad days, when we were forced to flee from home in fear of getting killed in tribal clashes, late at night.

Pegasus
      Participant

Good memory: the day my husband rented a car and drove me to Tahoe for my birthday so I could take pictures of the snow with my new camera.

Bad memory: My husband standing in the kitchen telling me he didn’t know if he loved me anymore eleven days after our son was born. We separated for almost 3 years. We’ve been back together and stronger than ever for years now though

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

A good day for me is being able to wake up and get out of bed. A bad day would include pain I get from injurys I have.

jkct01
      Participant

My memorable day was when I got a watch from my mom as a present.

Maricel
      Participant

yes we do have bad and good memories in our life still I am thankful with those bad memories because it put me where I should be in my good life.

peachpurple
      Participant

mine was when I received my first certificate for 100% A1 in English exam in primary 6

jkct01
        Participant

Wow, you did very well! Mine barely passed.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

My day will be good when I am free of problems and vice versa.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

My bad days really just stem from the silly arguments people around me seem to love to start over nothing. I feel blessed I don’t have problems like fleeing from attackers but after awhile the arguing over nothing gets to be laughable. Those people have issues over the stupidest things while others I know of are having to flee from enemies. Sad.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.