Marketing with Social Media

Activity Forums Social Marketing Marketing with Social Media

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  angela 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

cgmom88
    Participant

What are your most effective social media marketing techniques?

xunzsam
    Participant

Facebook Page!

laurie1979
    Participant

It depends. If I am on LinkedIn, I post up the latest details in order to market my site and/or my services. I like to let people know that I am still around and that they can contact me if there’s something I can help them with.

cgmom88
    Participant

Thank you for your responses. I am familiar with multiple social media marketing techniques.

jsnitz08
    Participant

It really depends on your Target audience. Are you trying to sell something visual? Do you want to get professionals involved? For starters, Facebook is a must! Why? this is where everyone “hangs out online”…You must be on Facebook and have a prescense. If you want to sell clothes/jewelry…Pinterest and Instagram should be your staples.
    If you want to network with professionals..Google+ and Linkedin are best.
    Wherever you go, just remember to STAY SOCIAL. It is called “social media”, do this by engaging with others, asking questions, listening to what your followers have to say and so on. Its funny how so many people forget about the Staying Social part of Social Media and just sell, sell, sell.

SadieMarie
    Participant

I use stumbleupon with great success.

Lucie B
    Participant

Thanks for the information everyone!

realityspeaks
    Participant

There are several social networks that you can use depending on what you plan to promote or market.

angela
    Participant

It depends on who you are marking to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.