Marketing can be very hard

Activity Forums Social Marketing Marketing can be very hard

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I find marketing to be hard on my Facebook and other media sites. Am I doing something wrong?

Pragati
      Participant

Hi Kimberly
      Though I can’t tell if you are doing anything wrong. What I can do for sure is share my own tricks to market my blog online.

First read this post: >> https://blogjob.com/pragatikavilkar/?p=1
      if you don’t understand something, feel free to ask as many questions as you want 🙂
      Happy to help ya !

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Thanks for sharing some great information with me. I have read some of your blogs will finish reading some more later.

jsnitz08
        Participant

Kimberley,

What are you trying to Market? Marketing can be hard if you don’t know who are you marketing to, However if you know your target audience its rather easier and simpler and fun! 🙂 It should be fun by the way, not hard work! 🙂

jsnitz08
        Participant

your page says “page not found” 🙁

jsnitz08
      Participant

There’s also a difference between “selling” and “marketing” when it comes to Social Media (and pretty much “real life” as well) NO ONE wants to be sold!! Things like “You must try this” or “Please Message me” or “please Buy!” are all forms of selling.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I so never sell things online but I am actually starting to like marketing and it is not so hard anymore.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Facebook groups works great for marketing. I use a bunch of blogging ones to share my blog posts to.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That sounds like a good idea. I need to find me some blogging groups.

Zacc
      Participant

Anybody with an idea of an online store that accepts bitcoin

SadieMarie
      Participant

It can be hard but takes time to do. It’s believed that people have to see something at least 5 times to become interested in it.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Its true I hope that the information helps.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

Yes all the information helps thanks.

henry
      Participant

I find marketing to be challenging too.

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

That is why we are here to learn. 🙂

Robert Stukowski
      Participant

Marketing on social media requires knowing the right people. You have to more ore less have your followers market for you. You just need to give something to share. But that means, you have to market your social media profiles before you can market your blog on them. Marketing your profiles requires you to be active on those social media sites. You have to like and share other people content along with your own. You should also gather leads from your blog as well. This is why you should SEO your blogs before you start social marketing campaigns.

I’m still learning this myself, but this is what I have gathered from reading countless marketing websites and guides.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I agree an audience can be very necessary & valuable. It’s just gaining exposure to get that audience that takes time. The more you share the more viewers you get over time.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Marketing can be very hard if we do not know the ABC of the rules of the social marketing. We have to learn first. Blogjob can be the wonderful site fpr social marketing. We have to write our blog and add with the Face Book page and twitter account including pin interest ,google plus. If our product is very good, it will be useful for marketing.

realityspeaks
      Participant

It depends on what you are marketing and your approach towards it. No matter what keep at it.

SadieMarie
      Participant

It is also helpful to as keyword tags too. It helps your site rank higher in the search engine.

promilan
      Participant

You have to figure out what tools will work best with your marketing pitch and your potential clients

zaza
      Participant

yes that is a good idea

joseph
      Participant

marketing is more of a process than a one time task. before you start marketing, you have to be ready, you must prepare the product; in this case your blog content, and the market; your audience. what i do when marketing on facebook is write content i know people on my facebook profile may want to read. i add friends according to the interests;for instance, i write about making money online thus, i go pages and groups about making money online and add friends.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.