Making money reviewing products

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Making money reviewing products

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author

deezy007
      Participant

I have started a product review website on coffee makers, i have also written a review on it on blogjob. Share with me ways of making it more profitable.

henry
      Participant

I tried to visit your site but the link is not working.

deezy007
      Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience. Here are the links again.

I have started a product review website on coffee makers, i have also written a review on it on blogjob. Share with me ways of making it more profitable.
      Read more at my blogjob blog.

deezy007
      Participant

Hi Truphosah, I will try to assist you as much as possible based on the experience I will have gained.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I also write product review here in blog job because that is what i normally do with my own blog.

marygoround
      Participant

oh any link to shares where we can earn through reviewing the products?thanks

realityspeaks
      Participant

Yes, product reviews do bring in a fair share revenue.

angela
      Participant

That would be a good idea reviwing products.Another thing to watch…

priscillaking
      Participant

In paid writing I often rely on product reviews. People paying for a professional write-up about a product may want a summary of lots of things different customers have said about it. So I may be reading and using your reviews…thanks!

The company ought to pay for a product review, but you have to learn to write them well and set up a smooth, bland, business-oriented site for them. Kim Dalessandro does that here…

kimdalessandro
        Participant

Thanks, @priscillaking – I wish that companies would pay me to review their products. That would be great. I would provide honest assessments along with details. I’m thinking about posting a note on my blogs regarding that option. 🙂

TAlberts
      Participant

I can´t remember that I have done a product review but in my cooking blogs I mentioned a product or two to be of great use. I think it´s time to do that now. Thanks for the idea.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

There is a site called Review stream that pays you when your blog is approved, however they tell you write anything almost review anything but then they reject you. I got paid a lot of times there. You can put your review here in Blogjob, much better.

Ugly Beast
      Participant

Can you give website for review products and win money?

ptrk12
      Participant

Product Reviews of the following can come in handy:

1)Newly launched smartphones- especially from iPhone and Samsung stable.
      2)Movie reviews- some movie review can get good hits.
      3)Review of Home Appliances as well as Theme Parks/Resorts.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Try making product reviews on YouTube. Show viewers how you use the product. It could be software or other types. These YT reviews get a lot of traffic.

peachpurple
      Participant

i started to write product review too, for amazon

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I had put a lot of review from product, services to movies and foods at my own blog site here in Blogjob, just to update you guys.

Omison
      Participant

I like this. I sometimes scroll through Craigslist and find owners and businesses needing quick reviews on their products for $5 and I fill them out…that’s what this reminds me of for some reason…random, I know.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have reviewstream a site that pays you to blog, but it should be comprehensive and the staff is like mean when it comes to credibility of your review.

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

for some reason, i dont like iwriter. something about the site gives me a bad feeling. and, i am not sure how it works and i am not sure how you find topics to write about. sometimes, it lists weird topics that you dont know what to write about it. so, when i checked out the site, i wasnt sure what was going on there.

Shane
      Participant

It’s my first time to hear a site like that.

Danny
      Participant

I’ve never been to product review, so I have some assignments for myself, this gonna be a lot of readings.

marygoround
      Participant

i review for amazon but courtesy by my friend. dont know how to access there.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

There is this new site, that is not new literally, it will be new to you for sure, but not with me. It is called Webbline. I had one approved review there and it is based in the Philippines. Filipino writer are welcome for now. It is a site that lets you review products, hotels, restaurant etc.

@Grecy095 Madam, can non Filipino work there?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

@fun1oriented2learning I am not sure for now, I think this is a review site that is based only in the Philippines.

marygoround
        Participant

@Grecy Garcia what is the site po ate grecy?thank u?

suni51
      Participant

I am member of many sites that pay me for my views- the survey sites.

peachpurple
      Participant

product reviews could increase traffic and money

realityspeaks
      Participant

In your opinion which is the best product review site that pays writers well.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.