Lucky number

Activity Forums General Discussion Lucky number

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Does anyone have a lucky number(s) what is it and why?

jsnitz08
      Participant

I don’t really belive in “lucky” numbers, but my favorite number is 8. Could be I was born on the 8th (and so was my Fiance..match made in heaven! 🙂 )

jsnitz08
      Participant

cool. I was born in July. and you?

jsnitz08
      Participant

I was born on July 8th! How funny!”
      `

@Stephanie
      C no way!! that’s my birthday!! birthday buddies

Stephanie C
      Participant

I think my favorite number is 2. It may be because I’ve always liked the fact that, whether you order me and my siblings from oldest to youngest or from youngest to oldest, I’m always the second child. (There are three of us, and I’m always in the middle)

jsnitz08
      Participant

“@jsnitz08 Awesome!!! I’ve never met anyone that had the same birthday as me! “

@Stephanie
      C I know quite a few people with our Birthday 🙂

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

My favorite numbers are 1-19 hubby bday, 7-25 son bday, 12-10-28 my daughter and my bday. I play them and am always lucky.

jsnitz08
      Participant

The only person I know is Milo Ventimiglia (not sure if that’s spelled right). He played Jess on Gilmore Girls, and he was on Heros… I can’t remember his character’s name at the moment. Lol he has our birthday too!”

why can’t I see your posts on here @Stephanie C? Yes, I know about Milo’s birthday being July 8th 🙂 He’s the only Celeb I know with our birthday..others are just some friends of mine..

Stephanie C
      Participant

@jsnitz08 I think it’s because I was just commenting on your post in the Activity feed. I’m posting this one to the forum thread… Can you see it? Lol 🙂

Pegasus
      Participant

My husband and I became boyfriend and girlfriend on the 22nd of March 1993 and married May 22 of 1996 🙂 So 22 is our number!

jsnitz08
      Participant

@stephanie. Haha. Yeah I see it now 🙂 how are you birthday buddy ?

jsnitz08
      Participant

@pegasus March 22, 2015 is my wedding date !!:) small world 🙂

jkct01
      Participant

When I was younger, I always thought 7 is nice. Now that I am wiser, nah! all numbers are the same actually!

shaloowalia
      Participant

9 is my lucky number according to numerology.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.