Lowered points

Activity Forums General Discussion Lowered points

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

Just noticed that all of the rewards have been lowered. 🙁 I wonder why? What do you guys think about this?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

It is new and surprising to me.

Pegasus
      Participant

Oh you know what I did also just notice that – 1 point for comments instead of 3, hmm. I thought I was seeing things. In a way I hope that if those points are lowered, maybe the blog points will go up? That’s maybe wishful thinking, but it would be nice 🙂 It would encourage people to write more blogs.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I don’t like it all 🙁

Dick
      Participant

I guess they prefer us to do more blog than comments.

jsnitz08
      Participant

that’s true @Dick.

Dick
      Participant

Looks like more people would be putting their focus on blogs now.

Letty B
      Participant

I don’t like it, but I kind-of figured they’d do that at some point before long. I can understand why they did, but it’s still disapPOINTing! =P

Educateurself
      Participant

Maybe the community is growing!

Educateurself
      Participant

Not happy with one point for comment, 2 for new forum…should’ve high again.

jsnitz08
        Participant

At least there are “more points” given for creating a new forum, before it was 3 points for Forum replies and new forums…

waflay
      Participant

It’s so discouraging.

Jessica
      Participant

Hey everyone, did you get around to seeing Sheridan’s post on the Activity section where he explained what was going on with the lowered points? Basically it’s as we were guessing, that it’s solely for financial reasons rather than as punishment and that if BlogJob starts to generate more money the point values may increase again. If you haven’t seen it, I thought I’d let you all know.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.