Lost

Activity Forums Website Design Lost

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

awesome_80
      Participant

I’m very new to blogging and am already overwhelmed . Lost and confuse trying to figure it all out and how it works. I’m not sure I understand how to make money. I’ve been reading but everything is so Greek to me. Some have so many steps I am instantly lost. Could anyone be so kind as to help me understand the world of blogging. Can I really make money doing this?
      Thanks a bunch for any help or advice.

writer
      Participant

I think you can make money from blogging but I am still confused as to how you do it on this site. I am really just trying to get into the habit of writing for the fun of it because I have been writing papers for school for so long. I guess if I keep answering posts maybe I will find out about making money doing it.

Dick
        Participant

It will tak a bit of time but once you get the hang of it, it become simple.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

You can really make money blogging. There is a way to earn points on many things the best place to start is on the earn rewards page. Also you can explore the site and the forums many good help topics in the forums.

henry
      Participant

I also started ffrom there but I find myself to be improving with time and experience

Kelly
      Participant

I too am new to this site. I am just clicking on things and reading trying to figure it all out. I do believe that when i do 100% understand it all i will enjoy i have already wrote one thing i just hope i did it right. But so far everyone here has been really nice.

Grannyv
      Participant

Making money by blogging takes time, patience, and devotion.

One of the huge benefits of using htis site is that you can make money by posting to your blog and earning points. However, when most people think about making money by blogging, they are actually thinking about marketing affiliate programs or products with their blog.

If you are confused, concentrate on creating high quality blog posts while reading everything you can on generating traffic and affiliate marketing. The quality of your posts will support your affiliate marketing, later.

Another way some make money from blogging, if they are not hired as a professional blogger, is by using their blog as an ongoing writing sample to attract private clients who need content for their sites.

Nana
      Participant

Yes we can just write about what you live and intersts you

Pamela
      Participant

I’ve been reading everything I can find about making money blogging, and this site is the best one I’ve found so far. I love the fact that it’s a social network as well as a blogging site. I plan on doing some affiliate marketing, but I need to learn how to get traffic first.

kimdalessandro
        Participant

You’ll catch on fast, especially if you’re used to WordPress. I’ve been doing well with Amazon Affiliates and okay with Adsense. Those sites really don’t offer good instructions for those just getting started. I was surprised by that. I had to figure it out on my own, but I used to build sites using advanced HTML. That’s what I did before I started freelance online content writing about 11 years ago. That knowledge really helped, but there are good affiliate marketing instructions out there. Seeing how others have their blogs and links setup here is also helpful.

When it comes to traffic, use good search engine optimization (SEO) in your writing, and the traffic will come naturally. Yoast is a good site tool as well as a learning tool if you’re just getting started. It’s a WordPress plugin that we don’t have here, but it’s not necessary. I’ll post a link that might be helpful to you. It explains each section of the WordPress platform (Yoast) and how to incorporate SEO into your content. https://yoast.com/articles/wordpress-seo/ I’m still learning what works and what doesn’t with SEO since Google algorithms are continually changing. Online writers have to change their strategies along with it. I plan to eventually write an article on ways to earn more traffic, lower your bounce rate, etc. Maybe I’ll start a helpful blog on the subject after posting more to my current blogs.

I don’t do a lot of promoting. I do some on Pinterest, Google+, Twitter and a very small amount on LinkedIn, but I’d never have time for writing if I started posting on FB again. I deactivated my account more than a year ago since it was too distracting for me.

lejla1311
      Participant

Yo can make money, but it takes a lot of time and effort. It cannot happen over night. You just have to be patient and persistent.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

I write my best when I am totally lost and confused! Use that fear to let your feelings out where the world can see. The only time I didn’t feel lost during my whole life was when we lived in Colorado for seven glorious years. Just jad to look up to see which way I was traveling (mountains were the visual clue for me). I miss that security of knowing which way I was going!

zaza
      Participant

practise makes perfect awesome 80 don’t give up

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.