Lipstick

Activity Forums General Discussion Lipstick

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What is your favorite brand of lipstick? What colors do you wear?

SadieMarie
      Participant

My favorite is Mac I like wearing light pink, pink and reds mainly.

jsnitz08
      Participant

I hate to sound like a broken record..but favorite Brand is Motives. Seriously,every woman needs to try it! I like neatral pinks..my favorite is the Illuminating Lip Shine in Miami Heat. It’s called Illuminating because there’s a light (oh and a mirror!)..it’s every girls’ must have in her purse! 🙂

http://www.motivescosmetics.com/socialmall/product/motives-illuminating-lip-shine?id=53MLG&skuName=motives-illuminating-lip-shine-miami-heat&idType=sku&refEmail=07030F2200261E180A3F1F1C1F465B0B0D16191B022209570E190E

kendra
      Participant

I’ve tried wearing lipstick, but I never do like it. I think it makes me look older and is just not flattering, but I desperately have been trying for a pretty, bold shade of pink! I wear lip gloss. I don’t have a favorite brand or anything, though. Just as long as it works well, makes my lips shiny and glossy, I like it.

xelaiehm
      Participant

any brand will do..matte lipstick is what i mostly wear..i cannot go out with a lipstick on 😉 red lipstick is actually my trademark..

SadieMarie
      Participant

Do you have a favorite shade?

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I love the plum, i have one from fashion21 and it is not that red nor pink.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.