Link Exchange

Activity Forums Blog Monetization Link Exchange

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

mikedee1080

Would anybody be interested in exchanging links? I want to link my offsite blog to this one and I would be open to linking both to anybody else. I have a freelance writing blog where I post site reviews and tips for freelance writing. Let me know if you’re interested.

gajohnson
      Participant

Hi, Mike.

I’d be happy to exchange links with you. I hope to have another blog up here soon, in addition to an offsite blog myself. Let me know.

vincenblack
      Participant

Sounds very promising. I too would love to exchange links once I’m properly set up. Looking forward to it.

mikedee1080

Awesome! I’ll post my BlogJob link and my offsite link here. Feel free to do the same and I’ll add everyone’s link to both my blogs. Thanks!

https://www.blogjob.com/mrflickz/ – Movie and TV reviews
      https://www.profitable-writing.blogspot.com – Freelance writing help site

jsnitz08
      Participant

My other blog is jsnitz08.wordpress.com

mikedee1080

Awesome Julie. By the way, what’s your BlogJob link? Just for easy access. I’ll add the other to my Blogroll page now. Thanks!

dbeck975
      Participant

I’m interested once I get to know my way around this site a little better. This is my first blog and I’m just getting started.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I am new and do not know what you do with link exchange. Could you give me more information about it?

awesome_80
      Participant

I feel so lost and confused in just getting started here. I have no idea what I’m doing.

SadieMarie
      Participant

How would you do that? Would you post it on your blog and I do the same thing? I would gladly be interested in that. Please let me know.

Pegasus
      Participant

Is this so we drive traffic to each other’s sites for revenue on the ads? Is that okay to do?

Kimberly Brown
        Participant

I am not sure if it is okay to do. I am very weary about it right now. I guess when more information comes available then I may do it if it is allowed.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.