Life expectancy

Activity Forums General Discussion Life expectancy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

beman
      Participant

for How many years do you think you would be able to live?

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Statistically, my husband and I will pass at about the same time. He is a little than a year older than I am, but I have multiple sclerosis which shortens my life span by about 8 years,

angela
      Participant

I have no idea because anything can happen.

lejla1311
      Participant

Well, I believe that no one can predict that since anything can happen every day.

beman
      Participant

The last man. whose appearance was similar to mine didn’t live to see his fifties.

Shane
      Participant

In my zodiac sign prediction, I will only exist for 30 years.

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I really don’t know. I don’t think that anyone can truly predict that with any certainty. We could be here today and gone tomorrow. I already feel very old at times, even though I’m not. I have a painful condition. Would I want to live forever? Absolutely not on this planet and in this broken body. However, I’m doing my best to improve that. I won’t sit back and let it defeat me.

rextrulove

One of my grandparents lived into his 80s and I have several aunts and uncles that are currently in their 80s. Genetically, I should last that long, but don’t know if I will. I used to say that I wanted to die at the age of 123, killed by a jealous husband. Truth is that I don’t think I want to live that long.

jkct01
      Participant

I think I can live at least 74 years.

jkct01
      Participant

It is a tragedy in a long life expectancy country where the majority of people die at 95 years old but you go when you are 85.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.