Life change

Activity Forums General Discussion Life change

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

If you could change one thing in your life right now what would it be?

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

If I could change one thing in my life it would be to quit smoking.

jsnitz08
        Participant

so quit! what’ stopping you ?

henry
      Participant

if it was possible to change one thing in my life it would be to increase my time to work online

Pegasus
      Participant

If I could change one thing in my life it would be to have no debt.

Danae
      Participant

If I could change one thing, it would be to not have eczema. It may sound a little petty but in the past few years skin flare ups really affected my life. On my 16th birthday I was so depressed I didn’t go to school or even want to celebrate because my eczema was at its worst. I can manage it better now but it’d be nice to not have eczema. I’d rather have acne!!! 😐

jsnitz08
      Participant

I would change where I live back to Southern CA to be with my close friends and family. Ugh…here comes another afternoon rainstorm . 🙁

jsnitz08
      Participant

“I used to drink OPC-3, and it kickstarted healing the bad flare-ups 🙂 Now my eczema doesn’t flare up as much but it’s still quite annoying :p”

@Danae interesting, which kind of OPC-3 did you drink? Also, it is common for flare-ups to occur when first starting opc-3 (as your body does need to release the toxins), but after ahwhile it clears up. This is why I recommend the Aloe juice (or sometimes just starting with Aloe),Aloe juice acts as cleanse for your body.

jsnitz08
      Participant

“I drank the opc-3 from a brand called Market America. I took those supplements for a while, and since then my flare-ups haven’t been half as bad 🙂 It really kickstarted the healing process for me. Ocassionally I still do detoxing”

@Danae Wonderful ! Detox is so good for everyone to do once in awhile. Do you use the Nutriclean product?

jsnitz08
      Participant

“Hm, I haven’t heard of Nutriclean before! Is that something I have to purchase online or is it a product found at drugstores?”

Hmm..I wonder why your comments aren’t showing on the forum @Danae. Nutriclean is only sold at Shop.com/socialmall 🙂

Stephanie C
      Participant

If I could change one thing… I would be a famous photographer lol. That would be so much fun!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.