Lessons

Activity Forums General Discussion Lessons

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

What are some things you’d like to learn? In life and in an educational setting?

jsnitz08
      Participant

hmm…interesting question. I’m still learning on how to live a life without bills 🙂

Stephanie C
      Participant

I’d like to learn to speak another language… but, when it comes to life lessons, I think learning to be a better mom is always my goal.

waflay
      Participant

Educational wise I would like to learn using sign language and in life I would like to know parenting issues better.

Educateurself
      Participant

My first goal is to learn english to be a pro speaker, and writer. Secondly I would like to be a good person that everybody is happy from me and last but not perhaps the least, is to learn how to be a good life partner (husband)…I’m still 19 but talking about later…haha

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I want to learn about business and everything I can learn in life.

Atlanta
      Participant

Everything I can…I love learning new things.
      Current ideas:
      to learn Spanish better- on my vacation a lot of people in the stores there didn’t speak English, and I had to half-explain with hand gestures. It was funny, and I managed well…but I’d like to know what is said the next time I’m there.
      to learn how to change/fix sink, lightbulbs, lamps…I don’t like the feeling of standing wondering what to do, when I could have actually been fixing it meanwhile…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.