Law of attraction

Activity Forums General Discussion Law of attraction

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

Law of attraction says you can manifest anything with the power of your thoughts. Do you believe in the law of attraction?

Super Spy
      Participant

Actually I don’t because I do think many things are predestined. I find many of these LOA books, videos, and workshops exploit people are are seeking hope. Yes, we can have positive thoughts, but despite everything somethings are not meant to be.

gayathri
      Participant

I don’t really know because I haven’t tried. But a friend of mine used to say that he will make a person going in front turn and look at him just with his thoughts and I have seen it happen.

shaloowalia
      Participant

I firmly believe in the power of thoughts. You can manifest anything you want if you believe in it.

Super Spy
      Participant

The problem I have with the Law of Attraction is that Fate does exist and is a greater power than anyone can anticipate, foresee, or understand. As much as you wish to manifest, if it was not destined all you do is get disappointed IMHO.

Anthony
      Participant

Somehow I partially believe on the law of attraction. Persistently wishing and working towards a goal I believe by nature such things somehow gravitate in the direction of the person so long they don’t relent

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.