Latest movie

Activity Forums General Discussion Latest movie

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  realityspeaks 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

SadieMarie
    Participant

What was the last movie you saw in theaters?

kendra
    Participant

Oh my. It’s been so many years I actually don’t remember! I really don’t get into movies and rarely sit down through a movie or even TV. The last time I went to a theater was during the earlier years of my spouse & I, which was about 8 years ago. I don’t remember what we saw. But, we did watch a movie together on a weekend we had together recently. It was that Despicable Me movie that I never imagined I’d like, but I loved it!

Pegasus
    Participant

We go to the movies often, but it has been a while for us. The last movie I saw was Edge of Tomorrow. It was really good!

Gil Guerrero
    Participant

Transformers 4 and just loved it! Female characters haven’t been the same since Megan Fox left, though.

jkct01
    Participant

Jurassic World is nice.

shaloowalia
    Participant

jurassic world

The last movie I saw was The Visit a few weeks ago.

jkct01
    Participant

San Andreas was also nice.

lejla1311
    Participant

The matest movie I watched int he theatre was this new Jurassic Park. Not a bad movie.

jkct01
      Participant

Yeah, I like it too.

Nana
    Participant

War Room a really great movie

Simona Abdi
    Participant

I was not to watch a movie in theater long ago, lately I watch movies only on TV.

realityspeaks
    Participant

It’s been a while since I watched a movie at a theater, hopefully will watch one this weekend.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.