Last movie watched?

Activity Forums General Discussion Last movie watched?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  tinnie 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Ross
    Participant

The last movie I watched was Edge of tomorrow. It was a nice concept, but got a bit boring in parts. This is not Tom Cruises best movie.
    What was the last movie you watched.

Arthur Chappell
    Participant

The last movies I watched. Cinema – Ant Man TV – Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World

SadieMarie
    Participant

That’s funny I’m currently watching Seeking a Friend For The End Of The World. It’s not bad. I have been enjoying it so far.

Arthur Chappell
      Participant

I thought it was a really beautiful movie

Ross
    Participant

I watched Children of Men last night. It’s quite a disturbing movie about the future.

Arthur Chappell
      Participant

I have seen that. It is pretty bleak but really well done

realityspeaks
    Participant

I Watched Good Fellas, i had missed that one. Made time last weekend to watch it, enjoyed the movie.

Ross
    Participant

@peter is that an English movie?

Nana
    Participant

Recipe for kive a light hearted fun love movie

Simona Abdi
    Participant

The last movie I’ve watched was Emma, a British screening after the novel of Jane Austen.

Ross
    Participant

@nana is that Recipe for Kive or Recipe for Love?

kendralala
    Participant

The last movie I have seen was PARKER. JASON STATHAM as PARKER who is a good ROBBER double crossed by his team. Then he took revenge with the help of JENNIFER LOPEZ who played LESLIE a bank employee who also fell in love with PARKER during the course. Too bad that STATHAM was more than faithful to his wife EMMA BOOTH. But at least they all lived happily ever after when they came to part the money.

promilan
    Participant

last english movie i watched was life as we know it

snaiserian
    Participant

last movie i watched was a series the last ship season 1 its quite interesting and thrilling.

IVY
    Participant

rogue nation

Yvanne Garcia
    Participant

How To Build A Better Boy (Disney Movie) 😀

julie
    Participant

the last movie i watched was sliding doors

Ross
    Participant

I watched BURIED, which was a brilliantly taken movie. The whole movie is shot in a coffin like box. Don’t watch it if you are claustrophobic.

shaloowalia
    Participant

in theatre, ‘bahubali’ and at home, watching ‘home alone’ right now…the ‘home alone’ series running back to back on star movies

tinnie
    Participant

At home it was 21 Jump Street and at the cinema it was Ant-Man. Both great and really funny movies 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.