I've joined Wikinut

Activity Forums Social Marketing I've joined Wikinut

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

sharonhendricks
      Participant

I joined about a month ago and even though I’m not making enough to retire on, it’s fun to see the amount of visits/views I get at the end of the day. I’ve been using auto surf traffic programs to get more views and that really helps. Here’s my link if you’d like to sign up:

https://www.wikinut.com/in/ybcgdc/

It doesn’t cost anything and you can write about anything you want, like here. I have written 13 pages so far.

Sharon

Narayan
      Participant

@barbrad I don’t think Wikinut is for someone like you, especially if your objectives are to publish and to earn. You have your own great blogs where you are the boss and can publish right away. The earnings on wikinut, I’ve heard, aren’t great either. So it’s definitely not for a blogger/writer like you!!

suni51
        Participant

@laksh wikinut is (was) re-publishers’ paradise. You do not expect much for second, third or fourth hand material.

ptrk12
      Participant

Hi,
      Great that you joined this site. This is a legitimate Pay to Write site, where I was able to improve my writing a lot, with some guidance from the moderators, especially Peter there.
      My userid is “ptrikha” there, and I have close to 200 articles there.

The payout is low, and it is not a site which promises quick pay either, but it is great for developing writing skills.

luciaanna
        Participant

Yes, I agree with you @ptrk12, I am in, but I am not active. I can confirm that the payout is low. That’s why I am not active.

iyanpol12
      Participant

Hhmmm… I haven’t joined this site yet. But I kept hearing about Wikinut. I may consider it.

peachpurple
      Participant

I had been at wikinut since 2012, just received my first pound 2.50 last month after 3 years blogging there. Will be visiting your site

realityspeaks
      Participant

I’m not a part of Wikinut. However, for those of you who are members on this site, how has it been working for you? Does the site pay well?

suni51
      Participant

I am there at wikinut for more than five years now, one of my combined first sites with triond, I joined the same day in 2010. The site is legit but slow as far returns are concerned but the plus side is twitter brings lot of views and the down side… well find it for yourself.

Shane
      Participant

I have an account in Wikinut but my motivation to write is not for them.

SHOHANA
      Participant

i have an account with wikinut but never try to spend my time there because i hardly can manage my time for writing sites.

suni51
      Participant

I was qualified for my payment but they shut it down and enhanced the limit back to 5 Pounds.I wont get anything.

ptrk12
        Participant

Yes @suni51 this was a big dampener for me. A bad news indeed!

SHOHANA
      Participant

wikinut is little tough for me so i quit the site

peachpurple
      Participant

Although wikinut doesn’t pay anymore, there are still people writing there

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.