It's Too Hot

Activity Forums General Discussion It's Too Hot

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  nakitakona13 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

nakitakona13
    Participant

Right now we are experiencing a very hot weather condition of our small city here in the Philippines. The weather report says it is in 29 degrees centigrade. What does it mean? As I am encoding this one, I am terribly sweating.

Pinay Blogger
    Participant

I live by the beach and we have plenty of coconut trees so I am fine.

Lee Ka
    Participant

I have heard that it’s really hot in Philippines, but I think 29°C is still fine, or is the weather report it incorrectly?

Last month, we experienced the temperature approaching 37°C sometimes. It’s getting better these two weeks, as we have rains here almost everyday lately. But, when I checked the weather just now, it’s still 32°C – 35°C for this week.

nakitakona13
      Participant

It is what my cell phone has displayed.

nakitakona13
    Participant

Wow! that’s better!

laksh
    Participant

Why is this in HELP AND SUPPORT forum???!!!

rextrulove

I wouldn’t consider 29 C as especially hot. It is supposed to be that hot a couple of times here in the mountains. I think of that as warm and it is when the temps get over 32 C that it begins to get uncomfortably hot to me.

nakitakona13
      Participant

Thank you, @rextrulove for relocating my concern to the appropriate thread. Right now, it is 34°C. Is it hot? It is already night time in our place.

rextrulove

34 C would be uncomfortably hot to me, yes. One thing I love about living in the mountains, though, is that when it gets that hot or hotter during the day, it usually cools off here at night.

Maricel
    Participant

It’s really hot and honestly even in the morning you feel so irritated that is why I always on our terrace to get some wind.

monsterjar03
    Participant

I feel the same way with this hot weather.

Anne Farmer
    Participant

That sounds very bad. 🙁

Nana
    Participant

It’s unseasonably cold here I’m freezing

Anthony
    Participant

That is true, the summer is fast approaching. Here the temperature is already hovering in the thirties of degree celsius

rextrulove

Here in NW Montana, it officially reached 31.1 C today. (88 F). I was still able to plant some petunias, plus plant carrots, radishes, lettuce, chard and potatoes.

nakitakona13
    Participant

It is very hot in our country. This is our present weather temperature.

Weather report

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.