"It Depends…."

Activity Forums General Discussion "It Depends…."

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

JoDee
      Participant

I always thought “It depends” was a lame answer to a question! Now I don’t think it’s so lame anymore, because some times, it depends on the mood I’m in!! So now when answer questions, I find myself now answering “It depends.”
      Do you find yourself sometimes answering a question with “It Depends?” 😉

jkct01
      Participant

It is especially true when you are in a situation where yes or no are both correct answers!

kendralala
      Participant

I always find it usefull. But I always make sure that I give valid reasons. 😀

The Writing Mama
      Participant

Well, yes. I answer “it depends” for most “would you” questions because it often depends on the circumstances.

Would you jump off a cliff?
      It depends. Do I have a parachute or hang glider?

Would you paint a room this color?
      It depends. What room?

Maricel
      Participant

good question I guess there are just some situation that we have to answer that word it depends because we are not so sure about it.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes because if you answer it depends, it really depends on the situation. I answer it all the time when it comes to situation questions.

Omison
      Participant

It depends, by itself, without any explanation is annoying as hell.

However, with subtitles and feedback, it’s tolerable.

But, a lot of times it denotes a wishy washy someone and I don’t know that I like gettting that answer all the time from particular folks…

I like firm YES and NO answers, you know? But there are certain situations that call for an “IT DEPENDS” I’ll make allowances for those…

But…not all the damn time!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.