Is writing an article with 300 words is difficult?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is writing an article with 300 words is difficult?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Susmitha Anoop
      Participant

I am facing difficulty in writing 300 words

TAlberts
      Participant

It is hard to write 300 words if you have nothing to say or you are not really passionate about the topic you are writing. Well, it happened to me many times and so I write only what interest me.

lejla1311
      Participant

I am only writing about the things that I like and I find interesting, and because of that I don’t have a problem with 300 words.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I am having difficulty too but you need to keep on trying so that you will get to used to doing it.

shaloowalia
      Participant

Writing more than one post with 300 words is difficult at times.

priscillaking
      Participant

Once in a while it can be. I wrote some “reviews” of children’s picture books where the actual text was 300 words or less. How can you write 300 words about even a 1000-word picture book? At Associated Content, where I planned to post reviews of picture books like “Une Semaine Agitee,” there was no minimum word count for things their regular writers shared free of charge. To post that review here I padded it with some fun facts about turtles.

jkct01
      Participant

It is not easy for me.

Nana
      Participant

Nit hard if you do not limit yourself to one topic

The Writing Mama
      Participant

When it is something I have a serious opinion on or am passionate about it is easy to do. However, I read a post about a guy who wanting 800 word posts (one per day, every day) about rocks from a geological perspective. I would have poked myself in the eye with a pencil before I ever got through the first article. lol Write about what you love. 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.