Is this a chitika ads problem?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is this a chitika ads problem?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

henry
      Participant

Usually, I chech the performance of my posts/sites based on chitika impressions and earnings. For over 3 weeks now, though my sites are receiving over 400 impressions per day, no CPM earnings, no ad clicks. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

kimdalessandro
      Participant

I wish that I could give you some advice, but I’m not using Chitika anymore. I used it elsewhere for a few months, but I rarely received a click and only earned 2 cents. The ads were hardly ever relevant.

Jessica
      Participant

The reason I never used Chitika is that I heard it was not a reliable money-maker. Former users complained that it took so long for them to make a cent that they eventually gave up. It seems like Henry is experiencing that frustration.

waflay
      Participant

I have always wondered how Chitika can be a revenue earner since like for my case,it’s always hard even to make a few cents.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Well I’ve been using it for quite a while now. Not sure how long @ least 6 + months maybe closer to a year. Even with tons of clicks I have maybe made a total of around $2 or so. My one blog gets on avg 50,000 + views a month I believe.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.