Is there reward at Blogjob Best Blogger and Most Visited Site?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is there reward at Blogjob Best Blogger and Most Visited Site?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mely 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Mely
    Participant

I just want to know from you veterans here if admin rewards those Best Bloggers and Most Visited Site to push the morale of the blogger.Is there? Thanks.

SadieMarie
    Participant

There is not. There are projects in the reward section that can increase your daily allowed point limit. I think the Professional blogger you get like a 400 point increase by getting 10,000 views to your blogging site per month. But other then that no.

Mely
      Participant

@sadie, That figure of visits seems impossible to reach.Thanks friend.

suni51
    Participant

There is no such reward that is given for best blogger but you can earn rewards if you are able to complete any of the category listed in reward section. It used to be easy but now the requirement has gone a bit too high though. I could have done the second one if the changes had come a month later.

Mely
      Participant

I saw the reward section, but it seems very impossible to invite thousand viewers weekly.

Jessica
    Participant

We don’t have titles like these and honestly that’s a good thing. I know it would have the opposite effect of morale-boosting on me and likely others who are good writers but have chosen less popular niches.

Mely
      Participant

Ok, thanks, I thought for this is a very big site.

Grecy Garcia
    Participant

Nope, there is nothing like that. If you want to earn more complete the rewards. But it will be hard for now. I guess you need to be consistently sharing everything you post about the site.

Mely
      Participant

Yes, I see it so impossible , it might take years.

TAlberts
    Participant

Nope! We don´t have that here.I think it´s a good idea to have that in this site.

shaloowalia
    Participant

No such rewards. The projects which are there seem almost impossible to achieve.

Mely
      Participant

So true, hard to achieve, so numerous visitors to visit our site to qualify.

Mely
      Participant

So true, hard, we are required to have thousand visitors daily,

Mely
    Participant

Where do we get thousand visitors? Hard indeed.

Mely
    Participant

Thank you all guys for your well- explained answers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.