Is there life out there?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is there life out there?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

anunnaki1
      Participant

Do you think life exists elsewhere in the solar system that is not here on earth?

Jessica
      Participant

I think it’s impossible for there NOT to be life. I just don’t think it would be human life. You know how some sci-fi movies depict the life as color waves and shapes? I think that would be interesting if it was true. Personally though, I think the life forms would still be in one-celled phases or as land features.

anunnaki1
        Participant

The evidence is all around. If you depend on man alone in their scientific theory to prove earth origins along with men and women here and that alone with no help it’s kind of handicapped thinking. We was taught to believe in GOD in any religion that may be of some body watching over us for thousands of years so why look up, too the stars and consider the possibility of humanoids in nature else where.

henry
      Participant

I do not think there is life elsewhere, because all the essentail factors that support life such as oxygen can only be found on earth

anunnaki1
        Participant

There are life forms here on earth which carbon base that do not live on oxygen.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I do think their is life out there. if it is not human their is some other type of life forms.

anunnaki1
        Participant

Yes Kimberly I agree but they may not be considered what we are familiar with we acknowledge here as life.

Gil Guerrero
      Participant

For sure there is life out there. The universe is ridiculously huge so that we could think to be the only inhabited planet around. I just would like to see an alien someday. It would be as creepy as exciting!

kendra
      Participant

I do kinda think so. I used to not believe that, but I find it hard NOT to now.. Especially after a few videos and documentaries I’ve seen. Yikes!

anunnaki1
        Participant

Who would’nt believe after seeing videos and documentries, have you heard of the ancient astronaut theories?

Zacc
      Participant

I think there is life elsewhere. Earth is one of the many places that can support life. We are adapted to earth’s environment. Other living things somewhere else are adapted to their environment for example Mars and Venus.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I think that it’s highly possible but my main focus is life on our planet. We have enough going on here to worry about.

Harold
      Participant

I sure hope there is something more after this life is over. You have to wonder sometimes!!

jkct01
      Participant

It is more likely that there is life out there.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.