Is there a way to change the font in the Blog Title

Activity Forums Website Design Is there a way to change the font in the Blog Title

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Tracey Jade Boyer 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Tracey Jade Boyer
    Participant

I cannot find a way to change the font and size of the type in my blog name on my banner. I tried just putting the name on the banner, but when I erased the name so it would not show up on the banner, it cut the banner width by half.

All I want to do is change the font in the title, it should not be this hard.

Marsha Musselman
    Participant

I didn’t see how to change the font on my post itself and I’ve seen different font sizes here, so I know it’s available too. I’m only using the default theme thus far as I only have one post. I wonder whether more is available with the different themes?

It’s been a few years since I’ve posted anything new on any of my wordpress blogs, so I’ve forgotten what all can be done and all that.

Kyla Matton Osborne
    Participant

I just Googled “Change fonts BlogJob” and this was the only relevant link that came up in the search, Tracey! I can’t believe nobody else has even asked about it before now…

iyanpol12
    Participant

As much as I want to change the fonts of my blog but I don’t know how.

TAlberts
    Participant

I´m so sorry. I have no idea. We´ll just wait for the right answer here.

Anonymous

I also wanted to change the font in my blog posts. Alas! I was unable to do so. I wish someone would tell us how to do.

iyanpol12
    Participant

I think it cannot be changed because the theme is ready. Unless you will customize it by yourself.

Manuela Lopes
    Participant

I’m looking to change mine too. Let’s see if we get the answer…

MissyWeng
    Participant

Sometimes the size and the fonts are default and can;t be changed depending on the theme used.

Anonymous

What you can do is re-write the blog title then click delete to remove your previous title.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.