Is there a time you failed to reach your goal points here?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is there a time you failed to reach your goal points here?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Maricel
      Participant

This morning I haven’t failed to meet my goal of 150 points sad but there will be next time for me here.

shaloowalia
      Participant

yeah, it happens at times…i find earning points through interactions hard to do.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

Yes, many times, because I have not time everyday to interact enough for the difference of 48 points.

TAlberts
      Participant

Yes, I have failed a lot of times that´s because I don´t push myself into writing-

gina145
      Participant

I’ve never even come close to 150 points in a day. I need to put more time and effort into this site.

nightowlpatty
      Participant

I am new but I don’t have any goals. I come when I can, do what I can, and try to read some blogs and things that interest me. I gave up trying to actually make money by stressing myself on a site that may or may not be here tomorrow. I do hope this one is here for a long time but you just never know so I try not to invest tons and tons of time at any one site.

misswulans
      Participant

I was unable to make any points in the past few days because I had problem with my internet connection and my cellphone was broken as well, I couldn’t turn back the time but I could make up next time. The time when I wasn’t able visiting blogjob, I wrote some articles in my notepad and save it as drafts so I can post it in blogjob when I have a good internet connection.

jkct01
        Participant

You did well to write even when you are offline.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I also failed to meet my goal a lot of times, I learned a lot, I even learned what is my reset time here so sometimes if I can blog in the evening, I will blog everything in the morning.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I often did when I am new to this site. Since the start of October, I never failed to achieve my goal.

jkct01
      Participant

I did not reach my goal point yesterday.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.