Is there a mobile app for blogjob?

Activity Forums General Discussion Is there a mobile app for blogjob?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Heart
      Participant

My friends are always on mobile, when I told them to join this site the first question is if there is a mobile app. Since we are all always on the go during daytime it’s hard to login here and using a mobile browser is not that easy either.

rextrulove

I don’t believe that there is a special app for it, but BlogJob is mobile friendly. It is possible to join, write, read and comment using a smart phone or tablet.

Anne Farmer
      Participant

Yes what rextrulove has mentioned already, but I could never blog on a smartphone because my vision is not that good and can’t seem to type that well on those tablets or phones.

TAlberts
      Participant

I don’t think we have that app but I wouldn’t blog on my smartphone besides commenting. Too scary to delete my blog by accident 😀 I do blog on my tablet though.

Ashuli Jain
      Participant

Here, I agree with @thelme55 it’s very scary and disheartening to get your whole blog deleted just because of one wrong touch… so happy that there is no specific mobile app for this site, as far as I know… commenting is easy n safe with the help of smartphones…

Nana
      Participant

I do much from my cell phone on here I also sometimes post to my sites

SadieMarie
      Participant

That would be beyond amazing if blogjob had its own special app! But yes as the others have said you can use blogjob on your phone by searching online if you can access the internet from your phone. Sometimes I will do that from mine using either chrome or safari and I have an iphone.

xelaiehm
      Participant

Blogs can be connected into wordpress right? But you also need an account in wordpress to be able to connect it. For comments, forums and any other tasks here we can use it as is. Blogjob is mobile friendly so I guess we can still access it anytime thru our mobile. I am doing that for some time. However my internet connection in my phone isn’t good enough so I still end up using a desktop.

Heart
      Participant

So it means we need to use a browser on our phones.

sweetmuffins
      Participant

I’ve been using my smart phone to write and publish blogs for more than a month already sis. And yup.we use browser. Its really hard but it will also be easy when you get used to it sis. I also experienced losing blogs that were not autosaved. I was about to publish it after making the featured image but the page reloaded and the content were not autosaved.but that was before. The site now is okay sis.

Heart
      Participant

Thanks sis @sweetmuffins maybe I will try how it works on mobile.

rextrulove

It could be thought of in a different way. Technically, a browser is an app, so mobile users *are* using an app for access. It just isn’t specific to BlogJob. 😀

shaloowalia
      Participant

There is no mobile app yet. But I agree with others. I find blogging through mobile very inconvenient.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.