Is It Possible to Make Money On Social Media Sites?

Activity Forums Social Marketing Is It Possible to Make Money On Social Media Sites?

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

laurie1979
      Participant

I personally think there is because of numerous articles I’ve read about this subject. I am definitely interested in gaining clients on social media expert and strategist position. Since I believe it’s possible, I know that there’s a way or two. Now, I need to find the printed out copy on how to make money on Twitter. It was an interesting article too. Very informative too.

Alyssa
      Participant

I am trying to make money on twitter. I am using the site Mylikes gives you 1-2 cents (35 cents if you are super lucky and find an ad when its there) per click. I’ve made about $3 and about 10 cents per post with only 1,000 followers.

Tilman
        Participant

This kind of looks like Blogjob and Bubblews to me. Can you explain the difference or am I right about the site being similar? I’m interested in trying it but don’t want to waste time if it’s the same concept as this one.

Although, I may have to check out the Advertiser section either way, so thanks for letting us know about it. 🙂

Debbie Champagne
        Participant

Thank you. I have been looking for some way to make money with my Twitter and couldnt find anything

Nicolee25
      Participant

I’d like to think that blog job is kind of one.

laurie1979
      Participant

I am on twitter and I have over 1400 followers at the moment. If I can utilize Twitter to help me make even more money, that would be awesome.

Did you had to purchase a domain name or did you stick with the sub domain that was given to you? I feel like I should so people can find me better but just thought I’d ask before I fork over my money.

Tilman
      Participant

If you have a large following on either Facebook or Twitter (esp. Twitter) then there are sites out there that will pay you to advertise for their clients (or the client pays you). Basically you would tweet a post about their product to your followers.

Check out https://sponsoredtweets.com/ and sites like it for more detail. Google – “sites like sponseredtweets.com” to find more sites.

Hope this helps.

Kimberly Brown
      Participant

I have never made money from any social media site before but would love to post my blogs for readers to see and hopefully make more money from that as I have made 3 cents with Google Adsense and my current websites so far.

henry
      Participant

I have about 1000 followers on twitterand it has helped me earn more with my bubbles

Wendy Rahilly
      Participant

Well, I really only use Social Media sites to network and get referrals to my affiliate site. I also use it to get article views for my revenue sharing sites. Social networking is all about building relationships and new connections.

SadieMarie
      Participant

I agree it is possible with adfly and sponsored tweets for example.

laurie1979
      Participant

Making money online with social media sites is possible but never made any for sure.

At one time was on Sponsored Tweets. Because I wasn’t using it for a while, they decided to kick me off of it. It’s important to stay active or you’ll lose out.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Hmm..I didn’t know there were ways to make money with twitter.. I might have to check that out.

Educateurself
      Participant

I will consider the sites mentioned above, but I think the earning is slow, isn’t it?

SadieMarie
      Participant

Tsu is a good one and it’s free & easy to use.

laurie1979
      Participant

Ever since November, I had to close down my Facebook and then my Twitter account. Earlier this year, created my Instagram account. I had to close that down because it would cause more problem since I am in a sticky situation which I am not in the liberty to share due to sensitive information that I cannot give out. However, what I will say is that I do miss being on Facebook and Twitter. When I can open them back up, I have to start all over again. I hate that but due to what I did late last year, it caused me more harm than good all because of one person. I’m learning from it and won’t make that stupid mistake again. I guess that I need to live and learn.

marygoround
      Participant

wow all the previous members of bubblews are here. nice to meet u all,I am from bubblews too and was unpaid since last yr August.

jkct01
      Participant

I learn a lot from your comments!

Dick
      Participant

I do not have the skill to do so, however I have seen some people done it.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.