Inviting Sheridan

Activity Forums General Discussion Inviting Sheridan

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Nana
      Participant

Do you always invite Sheridan to join your groups you create/ If so is it because you are being polite or maybe you like him/her? if not why?

Nana
      Participant

I always have invited Sheridan to my groups because I just like them him and his now wife I believe

SadieMarie
      Participant

I go down the list & try to invite everyone that I can. I do like to invite him so he can be a part of the group and see what’s going on.

Jessica
      Participant

I thought I had posted something here, but it’s not showing up. ARGH! Anyway, I like Sheridan. He’s a good moderator and site technician. I never thought about inviting him to take a break from modly duties to join a group, but if he’s interested then he’s totally welcome to join. All my groups are public.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Sheridan will join my sites every time he likes but I do not invite him because I am kind of shy.

Pamela
      Participant

I haven’t specifically invited him, but he’s always been great about replying to questions or commenting, so I still get to interact with him. I do think it’s a good idea, because that gives him a chance to be “social” and not just work.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.