Introduction of Self

Activity Forums General Discussion Introduction of Self

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Mark Graham
      Participant

My name is Mark Graham and I am starting a new site titled ‘Teaching and Learning’. This will be a blog that will have several topics ranging from education and teaching to nursing to counseling. This will also be a creative type blog for I also like to write poetry and stories and book reviews.
      A little or a lot about myself however you want to see it. I am an avid reader of all types of books. I have studied various aspects of education from early childhood/elementary to adult education. I have several degrees from Bachelor to Masters to shortly a Doctorate for I will be working on my dissertation in about 9 weeks or so. I worked as a licensed practical nurse as well as certified nursing assistant for a total of 15 years. I mainly worked with the geriatric population as a nurse, but I also worked as a substitute assistant teacher mainly teaching infants and toddlers.
      If you read my site ‘Teaching and Learning’ it will have various articles ranging from book reviews, stories, poems that I write along with articles reviewing educational ideas that I have studied in my long educational journey and working experience. Various subjects will be shared. I like to teach and write and I hope if I have any readers you will enjoy my writings.

angie10
      Participant

Welcome to BlogJob, Mark! I hope you’re enjoying your time here so far. Look forward to seeing some of your work 🙂

Mark Graham
      Participant

My blog is titled Teaching and Learning. I have three or four articles published already. Thanks for making me feel so welcome here.

angie10
      Participant

Aww it’s a pleasure, Mark Graham 🙂 Well done on hitting the ground running. I’m passionate about teaching and learning, so I’ll make time to go over and have a look!

Mark Graham
        Participant

I just started here as well so I do not have that many as well. I plan on writing an alphabet poem in a few minutes though.

Lee Ka
      Participant

Hi Mark, welcome to BlogJob. I am also new here. I will be happy to find out more from your blog, as I am a mother of two young children. Hope you’ll enjoy writing and sharing here! 🙂

Mark Graham
        Participant

I have degrees in Early Childhood/Elementary Education, a Master’s in Children’s literature along with a Post Masters in College teaching and trying to complete a Doctorate in Reading and literacy. If you read my blog I am planning on writing a lot of book reviews about the children’s books that I have read for my Masters for they were all very good well at least to me and I would like to share those books with others. I also plan to start a second blog of lesson and unit plans for teachers at all levels including homeschoolers. I hope you will like my blog and soon to be blogs. Enjoy the rest of your day or night.

Eleazar Gonzales
      Participant

Hi folks,

My name is Eleazar Gonzales but you can call me “Iggy” for short. Believe it or not, I have been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy since birth but thanks to His guidance, I’m still alive and well. I’m a born writer, that if you will believe my English professor. For some reasons, I do love writing basically about anything that needs to be written. I may not be able to speak fluently but my words are vivid enough to let you know how I see the world now. I’m hoping to write more, to learn more, to share more from blogjob. Thank you and have a good weekend ahead.

Mark Graham
        Participant

I hope you enjoy my sites for I will be writing on a lot of subjects that I have studied, but I write in spurts and starts. I will write two articles one day and only one or none the next day, but I like to read others as well and make comments and see what I can learn.

My articles will range from topics from my college and graduate studies to the poems and stories that I have wrote just for fun. Looking forward to reading your work as well.

Heart
      Participant

great knowing you here Mark 🙂

Maricel
      Participant

My name is Maricel Gianan, 35 years of age, with two kids, a full time mother, a freelance online earner. Finished Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Management and Computer Secretarial. I am proud to be born in the Philippines.

Nana
      Participant

My name is Donna from USA and I’ve been here a very long time

Andria Perry
        Participant

You are not kidding! you were here when it opened, right? 🙂

nerdieeds
        Participant

You’re one of the pioneers here @nana

Andria Perry
      Participant

Hello! I am Andria but friends call me Angie. I am 50 years old and I dropped out of first grade because I was bored.

I have six sites/ blogs.

I own many rental houses that I bought myself with hard earned cash and I run this business alone.

I am planning for Solar power living and growing most all of the food I eat.

Well, if you read my junk you`ll know more about me.

I will be dropping in to read yours.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I am Jobel – from my parents names. Jo from Jose and Bel from Bella from the Philippines.

Nana
      Participant

Yes I am a pioneer o e of many

James Higgins
      Participant

Hi, I am James, you can call me Jim, with one site to my name (xstatic75). I wrote a probably too long profile here. I have written online now for over five years and know quite a few here from other places.

SadieMarie
      Participant

Welcome to the site! I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing more from you. 🙂

peachpurple
      Participant

https://blogjob.com/members/nana/ yeah you are one of the regulars and the oldest, most experienced too

peachpurple
      Participant

I am from Malaysia, a mother of 2, age is a secret, a homemaker, I don’t have any degree or bachelor of whatever, but I am good at baking, cooking , handmade crafts and DRAWING CARTOONS ! You can ask blogjob friends here

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.