Internet surfing is the most important activity in daily life.

Activity Forums General Discussion Internet surfing is the most important activity in daily life.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Computer, Laptop, i-pad, mobile phones and internet connections are popular in every household. We never think of life without such important items.It is really difficult to asses how much time we utilize in a day. It has become a craze for us to utilize the computers,Laptops and mobile phones. The world has become close to us. The Dell, the Lenovo ,the HP and the HcL etc are the various Multinational companies are displaying their nice products for consumptions for the young and the old. The Vodafone, the Airtel,the Tata Docomo, the MTS and the BSNL etc are supplying their modems for instant internet connections. The matter has become so easy for us to handle the connectivity. In this context the Blogjob,the personapaper and other online writins sites have taken a crucial role in connecting the interested persons all over the world. We are happy that we are born in this phase. The social medias like Facebook,the Google, the Twitter ,The PIninterest ,the You tube and all other sites are playing a crucial role for instant views and comments. The on-line shopping is gaining popularity in e-commerce.The advertisement companies have taken a cruacial role in the marketing.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

It’s true, it’s an important thing in our lives, because using Internet our life is easier, but I don;t agree with you that’s the most important thing. There are many others things, which can influence our lives to good or to bad.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

maybe it is important, for me it is important because I get my earnings here but sometime I set this aside as I need to be prioritizing my offline job or to be a part of some memories.

priscillaking
      Participant

I don’t “surf” just for fun…it has to be research, networking, if not actual paid work at least a foundation for future paid work. My life is still primarily in the real world 🙂

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Internet surfing is not only for blogging site but also for education, research and other pleasurable activities. Internet surfers make the life highly enjoyable. Internet surfing is not an addiction but devotion to acquiring knowledge about literary and scientific topics. It makes the life more thorough about entertainment,music ,dance drama ,sports etc.Internet surfing is the most important for social media sites like Facebook,Twitter, Pin interest,linked in etc. You Tube makes you aware of the latest development in the society all over the world. Internet surfing makes you aware of the latest technological development of the modern sciences. The youngs,the youths and the aged remain very busy with internet esurfing.The schools, the colleges and the universities are computer savvy. No knowledge can be developed without the use of internet. On line shopping ,online marketing ,e banking ,e commerce can not be functioned without internet. In fact, internet surfing is the most important daily activity in lie. The computers ,the laptops and the mobile phones are the most important instruments which become part of life.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Yes, the internet contains a lot of information, and internet surfing is rather popular activity with different age groups.

Oj@cK
      Participant

very important indeed, i love getting away from it from time to time though 🙂

SadieMarie
      Participant

I agree I often use my phone to surf.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

Internet surfing is also popular activity in daily life. No one ever thinks without internet surfing.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.