Inspiration

Activity Forums Writing Content Inspiration

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Who inspire you to write? at young age, I have a diary already. What inspires me to write are the people and events that had happened in my life.

Simona Abdi
      Participant

The inspiration comes instantly while I am starting to write. I have enough imagination. 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I have enough imagination too and the plot of my story instantly came out after watching an inspiration film.

realityspeaks
      Participant

Nothing specific, it could be anything.

priscillaking
      Participant

For a novel, usually the idea of taking *one* element of my experience (often a small one) and transforming it into a fictional story about fictional people.

For nonfiction, usually a reader or publisher who’s willing to pay for research on a particular topic. (Posts about chest pain and stingingworms on my Blogspot were paid jobs for sponsors–one seriously concerned about his own chest pain, and one who wanted to be funny.)

For blogging and online “writing,” usually reading what e-friends are posting.

pramalkumarsamanta
      Participant

I write something out of my qwn impulse. This is my source of inspiration.

shaloowalia
      Participant

my inspiration to write comes from my experiences

angela
      Participant

Everything, there is so much to write about in this world!

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

When I am short on inspiration, I visit the Daily Post from WordPress. They share a daily prompt is you bother to take the time to visit.

https://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_prompt/

rextrulove

Most of what I write has to do with the outdoors, plants, herbal medicines and animals. For all of that, all I need to do for inspiration is step outside and take a short walk. I live in a tiny town in NW Montana and all of those things are right outside, so the inspiration flows just by observing.

azaz
      Participant

In another life, I would make you stay happy, so I don’t have to say my cat give me inspiration

azaz
        Participant

The more I resist the more hypnotized I become..

lejla1311
      Participant

My inspiration is on a daily basis. I can find inspiration in small and simple things if I see them. Inspiration is al arond me. I just have to open my eyes.

dawnwriter
      Participant

Books, children, news reports…there are stories all around us.

joseph
      Participant

i am driven by my love for self development speakers, i want to become one; most of them started as writers. my favorite was Jim Rohn.

peachpurple
      Participant

actually, nobody inspired me to write. I happened to got interested after I found recipes at Hubpages interesting. Then I got hooked

I am inspired by fun.

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

oh @erlymccheaven is dropping on this thread of mine always hahaha. I think there are lot of things that inspires him to write. I am glad you have a lot of inspiration there. Me, at one time I get inspired then another day, I will writer’s block.

erlymccheaven
        Inactive

@Grecy Garcia, hehehe you’re funny…let us inspire ourselves to make life easy

Fifi Leigh
      Participant

i guess it must be my surroundings, whatever is currently going on at the present moment. right now, nothing is going on, and i need some inspiration. i plan to see a movie this weekend, and i will probably blog about and write a review. but i currently need more ideas.

angie10
      Participant

My dad got me reading from a very young age, and because I am an avid reader even now, I grew interested in writing. I draw inspiration from many different sources around me. I also like to people watch, which helps. As a journalist, it looks like I was always destined to write on some level 🙂

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

Yes this is now your stepping stone sis @gloria. It is a great place to write.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.