In front of the mirror

Activity Forums General Discussion In front of the mirror

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

realityspeaks
      Participant

How much time do you spend looking at yourself in the mirror.

Yvanne Garcia
      Participant

a lot of times..

snaiserian
      Participant

Few minutes are enough….

realityspeaks
      Participant

Yup, few minutes in front of the mirror sounds good.

tinnie
      Participant

It depends. Sometimes in the evening when I go wash myself I spend ages looking at my face, my hair, trying to sort out my skin (and ruining it in the process). But then during the day if there are no mirrors around or if I’m busy with something I don’t even think about looking in the mirror.

Nona
      Participant

As little as possible. I hate my reflection and will avoid looking at myself if I can. I HAVE to sometimes, of course. but I’m not one to spend hours in front of the looking glass, preening and gloating.

realityspeaks
        Participant

Yup, Some women spend hours in front of the mirror, I wonder why?

priscillaking
      Participant

Sometimes to check for damage, or when cutting my own hair…I don’t seem to think in pictures much, so my self-image doesn’t seem to be a visual image. Sometimes I see my reflection in windows and such and think “There’s somebody looking tired/good/bad/cheerful/sickly,” before recognizing the face as my own.

(Hmm…I wonder whether other women think this way, and, if so, whether that’s one reason why men say there’s so much disparity between the way they describe themselves to e-friends and the way they look when they meet their e-friends in real life? Some of it may be conscious lying, but then…)

nerdieeds
      Participant

Just before going to work – everyday of course. I want to check my face or outfit before leaving home.

dawnwriter
      Participant

Only as much as it is necessary. i don’t spend too much time in front of mirror other than to make sure I look neat.

lejla1311
      Participant

Only when I need to see myself for example when I want to go out or I am brushing my teeth. Not a lot anyways.

peachpurple
      Participant

Hardly, I see myself in the mirror when I brush my teeth in the morning and before sleep. I am not pretty, an old hag face

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.