If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?

Activity Forums General Discussion If you were a teacher, what subject would you like to teach?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

shaloowalia
      Participant

I used to be an English teacher before I started working for media. I will still love to teach English if given a chance again.

lejla1311
      Participant

If I was a teacher I would love to teach English language as well. I wanted to study English but due to some circumstances I was not able to do that.

jkct01
      Participant

I wanted to be a teacher when I was a child. I would like to teach History.

kendralala
      Participant

i am an ENGLISH teacher now but I’d like to take a DETOUR- a MATHEMATICS TEACHER. I have to be a student again to be a MATH TEACHER!

Grecy Garcia
      Participant

I would like to teach Psychology in College or for college students. I love Psychology.

iyanpol12
      Participant

I want to be a Psychology teacher too @Grecy

cgalavia
      Participant

English,ever since English is my favorite subject and hoping someday, if god will bless me , to teach this to many young minds.

Omison
      Participant

I’d love to be a football coach, track and field, volleyball coach…secondary – music!

misswulans
      Participant

I am a teacher and I teach marketing strategy and craft in a vocational school.

nerdieeds
      Participant

I taught English to freshman and sophomore college students many moons ago. I am not good but I tried my best.

Maricel
      Participant

My first dream when I want to grow up is to become a Teacher but unfortunately it didn’t happen so if given a chance to teach I would love to teach Math subject.

luciaanna
      Participant

@maricel I’d say that I should like to teach my language (Italian), history, geography. I am not a teacher, unfortunately

realityspeaks
      Participant

History, I have always been fascinated by History.

peachpurple
      Participant

yes, I would teach english too, my mother tongue even though I live in malaysia

jkct01
        Participant

English is your mother tongue?

gayathri
      Participant

I studied commerce in college and I taught the subject in college for a short period. Though I shifted to the Finance Department in a private sector organisation, still I would love to continue as a Commerce teacher.

Jeanette Hall
      Participant

Science!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.