If you had 3 wishes

Activity Forums General Discussion If you had 3 wishes

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

SadieMarie
      Participant

If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?

jsnitz08
      Participant

To have 2 Vacations a year, Each lasting 6 months. To be debt free. To live til 120.

What are yours?

Pegasus
      Participant

@jsnitz08 love that lol You are one of those clever wishers (about the vacation)

Let’s see – I would wish for just enough money to pay off all of my bills and debt forever and to have enough that I could do anything I want, but not so much that anyone would notice.

I would wish that I could have a magical mirror that I could take with me and whenever someone was feeling down or upset, I would have them look in this mirror and it would tell them all the wonderful things about themselves and they’d feel happy and uplifted

I would want to eat anything I want and maintain a perfect figure lol

kendra
        Participant

Aw! That was the most precious wish I have ever heard in my life! 😉 🙂

I was going to say I’d wish for happiness all the time — first and foremost to just feel good and happy. Because when you feel good and happy, that’s when you do things, and when you accomplish and make other people feel good. 😉

I don’t even know what my other wishes would be. Would have to tackle that happy/feel good thing first. Lol. But probably to always have enough, and always enough to help and be good to other people (and loved ones), too. That’s be a wish I would have.

jsnitz08
      Participant

Haha @Pegasus I like the last one. My “wishes” are more like goals that I have in my life. What’s the point of making a wish if you don’t set out to achieve it?

jsnitz08
      Participant

No secret @Pegasus..it’s called Shop.com 🙂

Nicolee25
      Participant

1000 more wishes.
      Everyone I love to live long life’s
      Be very rich.

xelaiehm
      Participant

of course everybody would wish to be rich, a happy family, a contented life..that’s all I can wish for 😉

beman
      Participant

money, power, love.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.